“different place”

Ranked #1 of 111 Hotels in Kiev
various
“different place”
Reviewed July 12, 2013

Decent size rooms, nice designed. Fantastic bar (not just the usual mini bottles, but good selection of wine/whiskey), friendly staff (remakably firendly for Ukrainian standards), clean, good location and quite (despite location on a buzy road). And first of all: finally a hotel in Kiev with a great bathroom! Not overpriced for Kiev standards.
Only minus: the restaurant is slow and bad ... better to go to any of the good restaurants in the neighbourhood.
My favourite place in Kiev! Recommended.

Room Tip: top floor room with great view
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
3 Thank Mephi70
Galina_Martynyuk, Director of Sales at 11 Mirrors Design Hotel, responded to this review, November 20, 2013
Thank you for your recent comment on Tripadvisor. I am glad that you found the rooms to be stylish and comfortable and our staff to be helpful and efficient. I am disappointed however to hear that you had a bad experience at our restaurant and I would like to assure you that we are working on it, so that to be able to meet your expactations. I apologize for your experience and hope to see you at 11 Mirrors Design Hotel on your next visit to Kyiv!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (106)
  • Hebrew first
  • Korean first
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
Kiev, Ukraine
Reviewed July 11, 2013

This hotel is amazing! The staff is very helpfull, and you have everything you need and more in this hotel.
Breakfast is delicious, rooms are spacious equipped with a full mini bar, free bottle of water...

Room Tip: All the rooms are really nice!
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled on business
2 Thank SarahMarzoli
Thank you for your response regarding your recent stay and thank you for choosing our hotel. We are extremely happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us and look forward to seeing you on your next visit to Kyiv!
Reviewed July 10, 2013 via mobile

I discovered this hotel since one year now and for me it's still a great hotel and after staying in other hotels, I would say probably the best hotel in Kiev.
Personnel are very friendly and professional.
Rooms are well designed and also the lobby was recently redesigned with very luxury furniture.
Perfect location in Kiev .

Stayed July 2013, traveled on business
2 Thank Jean-luc F
I am so pleased that you chose to stay at 11 Mirrors Design Hotel and am delighted to know you enjoyed your room accommodations and the service you received. We look forward to welcoming you back in the near future!
London, United Kingdom
Reviewed July 1, 2013

I have stayed in this uniquely wonderful hotel on several occasions now and was fortunate enough to be there for its official opening

The 11 Mirrors had its official opening last week it has one of the best locations in town, close to theatre, close to the main street of Khreschatyk, Freedom square, are all within a few minutes’ walk. The hotel is strikingly different to any other that I have stayed in. I have spent most of my life staying in hotels, so do have some idea of my choice of this hotel as one of my all-time favourites. , the lounge/ reception is warm, quite original in its inception, mirrored ceiling and comfortable large settees, a display of candles add to the intrigue of the entrance, The rooms are really big, stunning with views through the big windows straight down the street to St Volodymyr's Cathedral , the beds are king size and comfortable, mini bars well stocked the bathrooms are truly magnificent with open plan smoked glass that just add to the overall size of the rooms, there are privacy blinds incorporated in the bathroom windows, the entertainment centre is part of the room décor and, again very original and stunning with a bar incorporated with a selection of fine wines , whiskeys and Cognacs should your mood desire.

The staff are all very helpful and pleasant without exception, from the smile on the doorman’s face to the welcome at reception with a glass of bubbly.
I had dinner in the small but very warm and intimate restaurant. The menu selection was good, food well prepared, supplemented by a desirable wine list.
Room service is offered 24 hours a day, free parking, high speed Wi-Fi, translation services infact everything that you could possible require is on hand.
I learnt that the 11 Mirrors Design Hotel, the only one to be so honoured in the Design rating listing, in Eastern Europe and the CIS counties, was the inspiration of a truly multi-talented gentleman, Vladimir Klitchko a champion in so many ways, used his knowledge of staying in many hotels in his lifetime, to come up with his ideas as to what the perfect hotel should be. I thank Vladimir and Maryna the strategic design and development director who have worked together with DEOL partners to create such a master piece, this creation of style, that stimulates, is sensual and striking is my favourite a truly inspiring hotel, relax, enjoy, great for business, just about perfect and it has already won two awards ,.
International Hotel Award for Best Small Hotel 2012
New Small Hotel Construction & Design Ukraine
It was my greatest pleasure to have met Vladimir Klitchko and Maryna Rymarenko , they have created something very special come and stay here you will enjoy I am sure.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
1 Thank flyfinnn
I am so glad you had a great stay at 11 Mirrors Design Hotel! Thank you very much for your kind comments on your stays with us, it was wonderful to hear that our hotel met your expectations. I am especially thrilled that you found our service to be helpful and ongoing. We are so happy to have been able to make your Kyiv experience even more wonderful and we look forward to welcoming you back again.
Woking, United Kingdom
Reviewed June 30, 2013

This hotel is amazing. Went to Kiev on 22 June till 25 June and stayed at the 11 Mirrors Design hotel which was very well located in the old part of Kiev, the area to be in certainly. This very modern, contemporary hotel delivered in all areas and facets. The staff were attentive, friendly, helpful and even going out of their way. Special mention for Emil on the front desk as he was fantastic. He bent over backwards to help us, suggest places to visit, eat etc. answer our questions. Everyone was friendly and helpful from the staff at breakfast to even the concierge, doorman. Kiev is a very beautiful city, full of life, culture, amazing architecture and history. Plenty to see and do and in our 4 days, we saw a lot but really needed at least a couple more days still as we did not get round to see all we wanted to, but for sure, we will go back to Kiev and definitely stay at the 11 Mirrors again. The rooms were amazing, spacious and we were in the superior room, one of three categories, standard, superior and deluxe and we would certainly recommend this hotel whether you are on business, pleasure or both. I was there with my fiancée and one year old little girl and they provided a cot for us and as I said before, went out of their way to help and look after us. You will definitely not be disappointed if you stay here and I recommend you do if visiting Kiev.

Room Tip: All rooms are amazing, but if have a baby, upgrade to the superior rooms which also have a couch in...
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
3 Thank Dominic A
Thank you so much for choosing our property on your recent trip to Kyiv. I am so happy reading your review. Here at 11 Mirrors Design Hotel we strive to deliver exceptional service and it is good to know that our hard work created a memorable stay for you and your family. I will make sure to extend your compliments to Emil and we will be looking forward to welcome you back on your next trip to Ukraine!
London, United Kingdom
Reviewed June 26, 2013

This is a perfect hotel for Kiev. It is situated in the heart of the city within very easy walking distance to all of the key attractions and interesting neighborhoods. It is beautifully designed (great rooms), and very modern. I like this series of hotels in general, and this is one of the best I have stayed in. But the best part of the hotel is the staff. They were incredibly nice, helpful and genuinely seemed to care that I had a pleasant stay, and got the most out of the city. I will definitely stay here again. I have absolutely no complaints (the front desk receptionist was even able to get me coffee at 5:00 am!).

Room Tip: I originally had a standard room, with a view to the rear, but the very helpful guy at the reception...
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank dgreenarc
Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback from your recent experience at 11 Mirrors Design Hotel. We pride ourselves on providing our guests with personalized and intuitive service delivery, and I am so thrilled that the team were successful in achieving this with you. In turn, I am related to share this review with the hotels' staff, and we look forward to hosting you for your next visit to Kyiv!
Maldon, United Kingdom
Reviewed June 22, 2013

When we arrived we found that the hotel had given us a free room upgrade. The room was sensational with the most luxurious bathroom I have ever seen.
The staff were all very helpful and friendly although they did initially try to put us off going on a day trip to the Chernobyl power station which turned out to be our most interesting day there.
It was my birthday while we were there, something they can only have obtained from my passport when checking in, and when we were having breakfast I heard singing and turned to see all the staff from the restaurant, reception and the doorman coming towards me with pieces of cake and they also gave me a bottle of Adriona Adami Gabrel Prosecco Treviso Brut - fantastic gesture.
If I ever went back to Kiev, I would definitely stay here.
One slight niggle - the hotel is very compact and only has one lift which could make things a bit slow.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with friends
4 Thank richardperkins1
Thank you so much for your delightful words regarding you experience here at 11 Mirrors Design Hotel. I hope you had a wonderful Birthday and we are very grateful that you chose to celebrate your special day with us! I look forward to sharing your comments with the staff and we hope you will return and celebrate other special occasions with us!