Lowest prices for your stay
$75
Free cancellation until 10/23/21
$66
Free cancellation until 10/24/21
Reserve now, pay at stay
FindHotel
$56
Hotels.com$75
Priceline$66
eDreams$66
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed October 22, 2019

I visited Kyiv on my own for part of my birthday and stayed here.
I arrived on the 7th october, with my birthday being on the 8th. The staff at the front desk were very welcoming and they had upgraded my room for me too which was lovely.
On the night of my birthday I returned to the hotel to find a lovely letter wishing me a happy birthday as well as a bottle of wine and a cake as well.
I wasn't expecting this so I want to thank the staff very much for doing this for me, it was very thoughtful and very appreciated.

The hotel itself is clean, the staff are friendly and the food was good too (I ordered room service on the second night, which was bought quickly by the friendly staff) so was still hot and fresh) and had breakfast the 2 mornings I was here.

Hotel is in a good location, around a 10-15 min walk from the central railway station which has transport connections to the whole city so is ideally located too.

I'd recommend this hotel to anybody that needs somewhere to stay for a short trip for a decent price

Thank you again to the staff for being so accommodating and thoughtful.

Date of stay: October 2019
Trip type: Traveled solo
Антонина Д, Менеджер по обслуживанию клиентов at Premier Hotel Lybid, responded to this reviewResponded October 23, 2019

Dear KarlBohler92, thank you for taking the time to leave your rating following your recent stay with us at Premier Hotel Lybid! We are happy to know that you were satisfied with service level, location of our hotel, value for money and breakfast! I wish you a wonderfull day and hope to welcome you again in the nearest future.

Kind regards, Antonina Davydchuk, Deputy Front Office Manager, Premier Hotel Lybid

Reviewed October 15, 2019 via mobile

Spent 3 nights here while visiting Kyiv for the weekend.
The room was pleasant and comfortable enough, and we had a great view of the city skyline.
The decor was a little dated and may possibly benefit from some modernisation. The room temperature was also very warm indeed, although to be fair, the weather outside was unusually warm for October! Unfortunately, we couldn't get the air conditioning unit to function properly - I am not sure whether this is controlled centrally at reception? This only proved to be a minor issue, as we spent the majority of our time out and about exploring the city.
The breakfast contained plenty of food and drink options for all tastes, and it was ideal for filling up before a day of sightseeing.
Overall, the hotel was good value and in an ideal location. Would consider staying again if I visit Kyiv in the future.

Date of stay: October 2019
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Антонина Д, Менеджер по обслуживанию клиентов at Premier Hotel Lybid, responded to this reviewResponded October 16, 2019

Dear Mike, thank you for taking the time to leave your rating following your recent stay with us at Premier Hotel Lybid! We are happy to know that you were satisfied with breakfast, your room and city view. I would like to inform you that we have already started partially rooms renovation to make more comfortable accomodation for our guests in future (3 floors have been already renovated, 1 floor we have openned after total reconstruction). Please accept my deepest apologize for inconveniences with AC! Unfortunatelly we have central AC and only our technical staff can regulate the temperature in all premices at the same time. Next time if you will feel some inconveniences please do not hesitate to contact the reception. I wish you a wonderfull day and hope to welcome you again in the nearest future.

Reviewed September 14, 2019

I have stayed at this hotel 3 times, and the last time it was the bad one; firstly I send my shirt to laundry for wash it but they missed it, second things when I asked for food from the room service always late and bring it to me without any cover, it means the food cold and not clean, third thing when I make check out the asked me to pay for the linens changed in the room it means the room cleaning for extra charge, and I was booked with them for 10 days and it’s will be the last one. Hazem Albustanji, Room 1405

Date of stay: September 2019
Trip type: Traveled with family
Антонина Д, Менеджер по обслуживанию клиентов at Premier Hotel Lybid, responded to this reviewResponded September 17, 2019

Dear Hazem, thank you for taking the time to leave your rating following about Premier Hotel Lybid! First of all please accept my deepest apologize for all inconveniences! You wrote everything right but i would like to add some details. Our laundry service really made a mistake, but they brought your shirt on the next day. Our hotel is a 3 star hotel and we change bed linens once per 3 days, daily cleaning is made every day. As i know you asked twice to change bed linen for extra because your child had dirtied it. That is why on check out receptionist asked you to pay 120 UAH, but you did not pay for it and leave the hotel. Your comments abour room service i have already addressed to our restaurant manager. It is really sad that your experience in our hotel was not so good but anyway i appreciate your comments. We will try to improve our service level.

Reviewed July 5, 2019

This is a kidnappers den. You will be lured to the hotel basement for dance show but you might not get out alive if you refuse to pay ransomes to the hooligans. The hotel is part of the collusion and will declare that the basement restaurant is not part of the hotel. You will be abducted and be held against your will. Stay away from this facility.

Date of stay: June 2019
2  Thank Amsterdamdude007
Антонина Д, Менеджер по обслуживанию клиентов at Premier Hotel Lybid, responded to this reviewResponded July 8, 2019

Dear Amsterdamdude007, first off all i would like to ask do not misinform Tripadvisor audience. I want to notice that you visited night club Lips in our hotel, it was not the hotel bar! This night club just rent a premice in our hotel. That night you ordered cognak in this club. After you receice the bill for 2000 UAH you refused to pay for it. You were agree pay just 500 UAH. You asked to come the hotel manager. The hotel manager explained you that this night club is a separate, independant club and that the hotel is not responsible for their prices or their policy. The hotel and night club are 2 different companies. Hotel is a landlord and night club is a tenant. Next time please be more attentive and check prices before you order something.

Reviewed May 5, 2019

The interior reminds Sovet Union time with some renovation. But renovation was making 15-20 years ago. Furniture old, washroom needs new tile, rooms smells smoke. It seams clean, but with all this details u don’t feel like this. They try to make it modern, but still needs a lot of work. Location is great, staff as well. Even with all this for 1-2 nights its ok. One moment actually shocked me, there’s no safe box. And even not exactly this, on the paper, which they give u with key-card, written “the hotel is not responsible for valuables left in the room. To rent a personal safe, plz, contact the front desk.”!!!! R u serious?! For me this’s open message for staff to allow them still. U don’t feel safe here anymore. Its not cheap hotel, come on guys. They have bottle of water, slippers, threads and needle, shoe polish sponge, but safe box.....

Date of stay: April 2019
Trip type: Traveled solo
Антонина Д, Менеджер по обслуживанию клиентов at Premier Hotel Lybid, responded to this reviewResponded May 6, 2019

Dear 2017cloe, thank you for taking the time to leave your rating following your recent stay with us at Premier Hotel Lybid! We are happy to know that you were satisfied with the location of our hotel and hotel staff! Please accept my deepest apologize for all inconveniences! I would like to inform you that we have already started partially rooms renovation to make more comfortable accomodation for our guests in future (3 floors have been already renovated, 1 floor we have openned after total reconstruction). Also i want to admit that this is a standart hotel procedure: if there is no safe in the room hotel is not responsible for valuables that you leave in the room. It does not meen that hotel staff will steal your valuables. I work in this hotel almost 8 years and want you to be sure that we did not have any incident with stolen valuables by hotel staff. I wish you a wonderfull day and hope to welcome you again in the nearest future.