Dnipro Hotel
$166
$156
$251
$214
11 Mirrors Design Hotel(Kiev)
$192
$186
$186
  • Restaurant
$267
$241
  • Pool
Premier Hotel Rus(Kiev)(Great Value!)
$59
$50
Agoda.com
$130
$119
Agoda.com
  • Breakfast included
Ibis Kiev City Center(Kiev)(Great Value!)
$79
Hilton Kyiv(Kiev)
$309
$233
Travelocity
All reviewspanorama suitewellness centretop floordnipro riversoviet era hotelkhreshchatyk streetthe main streetair conditionmaidan squareenjoyed my staypianosaunametro
Reviewed January 31, 2013

I had a 13 hour wait between flights at Borispol so I decided to find a place in the city centre for a few hours. I chose this hotel based on the location and price. I knew this hotel was old before I booked. The staff was very nice and helpful and spoke good English. The location was very good also.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled solo
Reviewed December 3, 2012

I did have a good stay in this hotel.I was out all days so i cant say so much about it. I did like it even it might be old and Soviet but i was there for 4 nights and to me was people who work there very kind and helpful. I will for sure stay at this hotel if i ever will visit Kiev again. THANK YOU, Dnipro

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled solo
1  Thank hersonissos15
Reviewed November 25, 2012

Indeed good location, but the hotel is one of the few remaining Soviet-style ones in Kyiv that still don't get it. The reception is hopeless: they couldn't provide me spare shaving foam, couldn't tell me where there was a store in the neighborhood I could buy some, couldn't tell me where there was a supermarket nearby, couldn't find me a single aspirin when I got a fever. Single rooms are terribly spartan. Beds are awfully hard and small. They showed no mercy when I wanted to check out an hour later (as I was lying in bed with a fever) - they charged me 50 euros for that extra hour. The bar/restaurant downstairs is totally smoke-filled, My advice: if you want to be in the center, you're much better off renting an apartment for a few nights: they're much nicer, bigger, cheaper and you don't have to put up with all of the aggravation of Soviet-style bureaucrats.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled on business
2  Thank sdspieg
Reviewed November 16, 2012

Yes this Hotel is true to the Brezhnevian spirit.
Beds are the hardest I've EVER slept in.
Room was near Siberian and aspect and feel.
The good thing was that there were no bugs.
The one thing they have updated from this soviet style hotel is the modern mafia pricing.
Enjoy!

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed November 13, 2012

The location for this hotel was great! Not only was it right by the main street with lots of restaurants, bars and coffee houses, but it was by a hop on/hop off bus stop and also by our pick up by our tour for Chernobyl. Only taxi we used was to/from airport. The rooms were ok...my friend's room was bigger but mine was small but nicer. I think mine had been refurbished and hers looked like something still from Soviet era. Breakfast was included and was pretty good...not great but for an included hotel breakfast it was fine and the piano music while we ate was a nice touch. I would no doubt stay at this hotel again considering the value if I were to go to Kiev again. Only downside was that they charged to use sauna/pool...usually these amenities are included in a 4-star hotel.

Room Tip: Ask for a room on the 9th floor...I think these have been refurbished more recently than some of the others. If you want a Soviet era room, the 5th floor is where you want to be.
  • Stayed: November 2012, traveled with friends