Dnipro Hotel
$237
  • Pool
$121
$114
Premier Hotel Rus(Kiev)(Great Value!)
$57
$53
$130
$119
Agoda.com
  • Breakfast included
Ibis Kiev City Center(Kiev)(Great Value!)
$72
$233
Senator Maidan(Kiev)
$150
$144
All reviewspanorama suitewellness centretop floordnipro riverkhreshchatyk streetthe main streetair conditionmaidan squareenjoyed my staypianosaunametro
Reviewed June 27, 2012

I stayed in this hotel during Euro 2012 for two nights. My room was on the 8th floor and it was more than terrible as it had that humid smell and the furniture was very old and in bad shape. The service was very poor and the staff is incompetent. I was supposed to receive the euro 2012 match ticket by courrier to the hotel one night before my stay but the concierge turned it down although my name was on their system and I ended up buying other tickets! As I was checking out the last day, I knew from the front desk employee that it's a government property operated by the public sector and that explained the whole story behind the below average facilities and service as it was evident that nobody cared. All in all the only 4 star about that hotel is its location and I would not give more than one star for the other aspects of the hotel.

• Stayed: June 2012
3  Thank Sam K
Reviewed June 26, 2012

The Good:
Great value during Euro 2012.
View!!

The Rest:
Service/staff are poor. Would not want to provide me with more than one extra towel (making 2 total), despite price of senior suite.. Air conditioning works poorly if at all. Breakfast in between lame and untouchable (yellow water in tea kettle). To get a shower after checkout (before our flight back), we were sent to downstairs health club. The health club would not admit us in, as we are no longer in system, and it took multiple phone calls to resolve this seemingly impossible issue. A true s-backwards, x-soviet experience.. but now with newly renovated windows. expect to be frustrated.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed June 17, 2012

Stayed 2 nights for Euro 2012 in superior twin room , hotel is in excellent location 200 mtrs from independence square and walking distance from all key tourist sites. Ignore all the "terrible" reviews this hotel is very good , clean rooms , good service , they allowed me to use business centre to print my boarding tickets for return flight , breakfast good , cofffee and light snacks served outside were good value and above all the hotel and surrounding area felt very safe and welcoming. I would return

Room Tip: Superior twin rooms excellent.
  • Stayed: June 2012, traveled with friends
Reviewed June 14, 2012

Location is amazing it is at Kreyshcatic. But everything ends here. Girls standing at reception are arrogant, non cooperative. Aeroflot did not deliver my baggage on arrival at Kiev. In hotel when I asked house keeping to give me dental kit they asked me to buy one from reception. Bought toothbrush and paste for more then $12. Pathetic service. Small rooms. small bathroom. Apart from location nothing is good in this hotel. It can be best avoided unless you want to stay at the heart of Kreschatyk.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank navsingh
Reviewed June 5, 2012

Do yourself a very BIG favour & do NOT stay at this place ..... disaster!
Location is amazing; BUT that's all!
From Check-In to Room Service to Housekeeping to the Lobby Bar ..... NOTHING has changed since Soviet times.
In fact, it's so bad, it's like a comedy.

• Stayed: November 2011, traveled on business