All reviews terracotta restaurant cigar lounge rooftop restaurant top floor great pool strip club business trip high quality hotel hotel is beautiful fitness center executive floor other hotels breakfast buffet i highly recommend this hotel the main street central location standard room
Selected filters
Reviewed April 20, 2019 via mobile

A year ago I visited the "Premier Palace Hotel in Kyiv, which is located on 5-7/29 Pushkinskaya St.
The hotel is located in the heart of Kiev. The rooms are clear and comfortable. Here is a chic restaurant with delicious breakfast with fresh fruit and a huge selection of dishes and salads. Great pool and great SPA. I really liked in here. RECOMMEND!!!

Date of stay: May 2018
Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed March 28, 2019 via mobile

Went in for after dinner drinks for second the night in a row and once finished signed the bill and walked away with my colleagues. Within seconds found myself behind chased by the bar staff in the lobby like I was running away with the bill. In a very rude and aggressive manner I was told that that my account did not have any credit and needed to pay cash. Clearly an embarrassing moment in front of my colleagues. Went to the front desk to find out and it found out the guy from bar misread a 6 for a 4 but before jumping did not even looked at my name before his aggressive response. In the end the rude manager at the bar did not even apologized. Staying at the Hilton across the street next time. This place is doggy and some of the staff Sports Bar, is clearly poorly trained. A reflection of bad management.

Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed March 11, 2019 via mobile

Beautiful hotel with an excellent location. Staff was really helpful. Spa with a big swimming pool, sauna, jacuzzi was a big bonus to the stay. Breakfast was not so good, so better to have it anywhere else. Definitely will come back

Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed March 3, 2019 via mobile

Helpful staff, central location, lots of history. I had an excellent stay recently at Premier Palace Hotel. Likely the oldest on the city. Has been very updated. The concierge will help with Chernobyl Tours. Great all around stay.

Trip type: Traveled solo
AlexeyMetelskiy, Director of Sales at Premier Palace Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded March 7, 2019

Dear richvinrootjr,
We are delighted to find out our team has made your trip to Kyiv pleasant and memorable one! Thank you for that!
You are always welcomed to the Premier Palace Hotel Kyiv!
Kind regards,
Alexey Metelskiy
Director Sales & Marketing

Reviewed February 26, 2019

I spent one night every six months in the last two years.
the staff is at your complete disposal, starting from the reception, until the restaurants and room service.
I tryed two restaurants out of three and they are delicious.
I would recommend them both (Japanese cuisine and Terracotta restaurant too - on top floor).
for breakfast you have a wide selection of different kind of food, starting from the mediterrean to the Ukraine one.
I did not ty the spa, but I will for sure do it next time.

Date of stay: February 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled on business

Dear PELLIBEA,
We appreciate your long-term choice of our house and this fantastic review as well!
That's great you have tried and enjoyed almost every service with us! We are confident your next visit will be as memorable and successful as previous ones and you will take you time in our lovely wellness club!
See you in six months!