We were there for Euro 2012 and were going to work meanwhile. For that, we needed WiFi, and it worked brilliantly.
So - now for the not so good details. They were a few...
• The hotel wasn't finished when we arrived. Our room was in the backyard, smelling of fresh paint. It didn't look near the pictures they had on their website. It looked much, much, much worse.
• There was no elevator.
• There was no restaurant, which meant they couldn't serve breakfast.
• They couldn't offer washing/ironing.
• When we got home one night, there was a bum sleeping in the entrance. He had also decided to poop there.
• They charged us 10 hrynia to call for a cab.
As you understand, the whole place was a scam. They might be finished with the real hotel now, and it's probably much better - but as far as I'm concerned, that doesn't matter. I won't recommend Hotel Elegant to anyone.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda and Priceline so you can book your Hotel Elegant reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.