All reviews executive room quiet room hotel is clean very pleasant stay excellent hotel fitness center metro station business trip rooms are modern short stay walking distance close to the city center top floor taxi driver enjoyed my stay convenient location reception desk
Selected filters
Reviewed April 18, 2019

John, the manager, runs this place like a military operation. A pleasure to stay here, and a wonderful location in the town. A true credit to IHG. I’ve stayed in hundreds, possibly thousands, of hotels, and the team that work together in this place have made a very special place.

Room tip: Best photo opportunity round the back of the hotel. St. Nicolas framed by the beautiful Toronto building.
Date of stay: April 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
John C, General Manager at Holiday Inn Kyiv, responded to this reviewResponded April 22, 2019

Dear Charlesqrodgers

We were all delighted to read your review on TripAdvisor and highly appreciate all your kind words. Thank you for taking the time to write. We look forward to welcoming you back on your next visit to Kyiv.

Reviewed February 18, 2019

I had booked Standart double room.

Pros: I got on second floor with no view asked if I could change room and was relocated on 5th floor with view for free. Got complimentary drink of my choice on the first day; On my second stay got complimentary cookies as well :) Reception girls really friendly and helpful. Spoke Rus and Eng languages.

Rooms are modern, clean, asked for extra bed linens to be sure, got new fresh warm ones; Bathroom clean; Free Gym on the upper floor;

Cons:
Bathroom shower was broken :(

Food: Breakfast very good;

For dining not recommend, nothing tasted good, sloppy pizza, burned potato wedges, not seasoned at all.

Perfect for business visit, not recommend dining there though, plenty other places in Kyiv for tasting delicious food.

Date of stay: August 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
John C, General Manager at Holiday Inn Kyiv, responded to this reviewResponded February 21, 2019

Dear NinaPocahon

Thank you for taking the time to post a review on TripAdvisor. We were happy to read that you enjoyed your room and breakfast and you found our reception team friendly and helpful.
I was sorry that you did not let us know about the shower issue as our engineering team would have fixed this for you. I was also disappointed to learn that you did not enjoy our food options. Hopefully this will not deter you from choosing our hotel on a future visit to Kyiv.

Reviewed February 13, 2019

Rooms are very neat, the welcome from the front desk is usually welcoming and fine, the linen in the rooms are fantastic and the room service is really commendable. Everything is really good at this wonderful place. There is an Infrared Sauna and Gym on the top floor of this hotel. The hotel serves good breakfast with a decent spread.

Overall, I have been there for more than 70 days spread across multiple visits, and I still feel that's the best place to stay in Kiev.

Room tip: Road facing rooms offer a good view
Date of stay: January 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
John C, General Manager at Holiday Inn Kyiv, responded to this reviewResponded February 15, 2019

Dear Achyuta R

As a regular guest we were delighted to read your kind comments about the hotel following your most recent stay. We really appreciate you taking the time to write and share your thoughts on TripAdvisor.
Hopefully it will not be too long before we have the pleasure of welcoming you back.

Reviewed January 30, 2019 via mobile

I travel a lot to Kiev as my daughter and her husband live here. This time I stayed at the Holiday Inn, a nice and clean hotel located very well in the center of Kiev. I especially like the fresh and functional design. Employees are very helpfull and friendly.

Date of stay: January 2019
Trip type: Traveled with family
John C, General Manager at Holiday Inn Kyiv, responded to this reviewResponded January 31, 2019

Dear Susikarrenberger

We would like to thank you for taking the time to review our hotel following your recent visit. We were very happy to read that you found our team very helpful and friendly and that you liked our design and location. Hopefully we will have the pleasure of welcoming you back on your next family visit.

Reviewed January 6, 2019

Nice small, clean convenient hotel for a short stay close to the center (5 minutes walk to metro station) . Apart from that nothing special and rather expensive, especially breakfast.... check in just ok....

Date of stay: November 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
John C, General Manager at Holiday Inn Kyiv, responded to this reviewResponded January 8, 2019

Dear Dimitris T

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel following your recent stay. We were happy to read that you enjoyed our location and found the hotel clean. Hopefully we will have the pleasure of welcoming you back on a future visit to the city.