“Pretty Good for Chain Food”
Review of Il Patio - CLOSED

Il Patio
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Manama, Bahrain
“Pretty Good for Chain Food”
Reviewed August 31, 2013

I decided to go on the basis of a chance encounter with a visiting Italian who works as a chef in Italy who considers Il Patio to be a good value-for-money Italian venue. After eating there, I would have to agree. I ate the lasagna and the spaghetti bolognese; both were satisfactory but I considered the lasagna to be a bit better than the bolognese. This is a casual dining venue and I enjoyed eating there (although it is not a top-of-the-line Italian restaurant). Two people can eat and drink heartily there for a modest $75 jointly including tip. At least you won't leave hungry for that money. Please note: we ordered beer, not wine, for that money.

• Visited August 2013
1 Thank RichardThomas2001

Dresden, Sachsen, Germany
“Il Patio, Kiev”
Reviewed July 1, 2013

quite nice restaurant, good atmosphere, intelligent spirit, the choice of food and drinks is appropriate too

• Visited May 2013
“One of those places where you go just once...”
Reviewed May 19, 2013 via mobile

It is a restaurant chain... and as with similar chains in Ukraine, they don't cate much about overall quality. Mostly placed on very good locations, they have one way focus - on taking money. This one is near Besarabka market and neighbour to TGI Fridays. Somewhat nicely designed place but small and stuffy. Didn't like the athmosphere so I was uncomfortable. Food (beef with grilled vegetables) was not bad, but staff lost interest for our table as soon as they realize that we don't want to take wine. Then, all went in slowmotion... so, final mark is that place is extremely overpriced for food and service quality they offered. Gues who's money they will never take again.

• Visited February 2013
1 Thank Vladimir M
Kiev, Ukraine
“Value for money”
Reviewed March 27, 2013

It's a chain restaurant with Italien cuisine. I think it's a good place to meet with your friends or family. I'm not sure but I guess they have kids menu, because I've seen lots of families with kids. This is the reason why it may be quite noisy. I did like all I ate there, except for pizza, it was overcooked and very dry.

Lviv, L'vivs'ka Oblast', Ukraine
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“good pizza”
Reviewed February 17, 2013

to get rid of hunger you can try here pizza, it is good and the staff is very friendly, will advice you in a good way

Visited November 2012