“Bad very bad”

Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
“Bad very bad”
Reviewed May 20, 2013 via mobile

Food tasted bad and bad service poor poor salmon and rubbish waitress no taste to the food except the salt u add and peaper ... Not a good place to go to even if u starving

• Visited May 2013
2 Thank ayoub_awad

• Polish first
  • Turkish first
“Bad food, laizy staff”
Reviewed May 15, 2013

Everything is awfull. You can wait waitress for an hour in spite of the restaraunt is almost empty. And then you can wait for your meals for the next hour.
The food is very bad. I ordered coke and it was brought to me in the glass it was almost without sparks and seemed to be mixed with water.

Visited September 2012
2 Thank Sergii1979
“Outrageous attitude, lowest moral values encountered in Kiev”
Reviewed March 28, 2013

Noticed bartender spilling unfinished glass of cognac, which was just picked up from the neighbour table by the waiter, right back into the Hennessy bottle. My food was served ice cold and literally stone hard in the middle. Looks like they warmed it up in a microwave directly from a frizzer. And when the manager came to take a note of complaint he offered a 15% discount on the dinner me and my wife ordered, which was just about 30 Euros, to avoid a written complaint.

Visited December 2012
2 Thank Jiuzhaigo
“Very average”
Reviewed March 27, 2013

I did not like it at all. Pizza was awful. Service was very slow. I've been to the one on Krasnoarmeyskaya Street, so hope that in other restaurants of their chain it is better. They have delivery as well.

Visited June 2012
“Well...no words...”
Reviewed March 14, 2013

I went to Mafia last Saturday near the Hydropark as i was in that area with some friends and we said : let's try it!
Sincerely I liked the place even if the staff was not so friendly and quick but we've been there to eat not to enjoy with the waiter!
We ordered several items as we knew that portions are not huge.
We received immediately free of charge a limonade ( nice ) and gaspacho ( for me was the tomato for the pizza! ) so everything was starting in the best way!
However when we received the meals we've to admit that the quality of the food decreased from the first time we tried Mafia several months ago.
Ravioli were overcooked and in a lake of cream.
Pork on the bone was more than more overcooked and was hard to cut!
Than...sushi.
The sushi is done with rice, if the rice is not properly cooked the meal will me a disaster, isn't it correct?
The rice was overcooked, over over cooked that seems to eat a rice cream.
At the end for what we had we also spent too much, compared to other places that for just few UAH more they give you better food.

Visited March 2013