“New taste of italian food”
Review of Carpaccio bar

Carpaccio bar
Ranked #175 of 1,963 Restaurants in Kiev
Cuisines: European, Italian, Seafood
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Jurmala, Latvia
“New taste of italian food”
Reviewed July 20, 2012 via mobile

If you love italian food, but you are conservative in it, then maybe this place is not for you.
This place is for those who like modern interior and modern notes in the italian plates. You can find almost all traditional italian dishes there, but with a something slightly changed.
I would say, that you have to go there at least once to make your own verdict, especially if you are staying at Hyatt (just around the corner).
Be aware - portions are very small, you can easily take starter, first, second dish and even desert.

1 Thank ZigmundP

london
“Nice but service needs to be improved”
Reviewed June 22, 2012

Nice little Italian cafe in the street of our apartment. Herrings with potatoes as a starter was particularly nice. The main course of fish with vegetables was excellent. Only criticism was the service was painfully slow as the young man serving must have been on his first day. Beer good so would recommend.

• Visited June 2012
Milan, Italy
“Friendly staff, but not delicious food”
Reviewed June 1, 2012

I was there several times and tried to find something really delicios. But I don't like anything! Especially I was dissapointed with carpaccio, as it should be the first thing that attracts visitors (because of the name of restaraunt). I would not even say that the food in menu is really italian, many receipts are adapted to ukrainian taste. In general the place, staff and atmosphere are nice.

• Visited May 2012
Ballston
“Good food, friendly staff”
Reviewed April 30, 2012

We had a fine, moderately priced Italian style dinner just three minutes walk from the Hyatt and five minutes walk from the Intercon. We ate dinner outside and the neighborhood was as quite as a mouse. The wait staff English was not good, but we were all good humored and got what we wanted with minimal confusion. Nice wines moderately priced. Give them a try.

• Visited April 2012
Kiev, Ukraine
“Superb Value in Vogue and Friendly”
Reviewed April 12, 2012

Kiev Is a City where fine food and service is essential IF a restaurant is to Stand OUT.
My friend and I chose this restaurant and made it our "Local". The Italian style food was superb and I am moved to write at this point as I know my friend has now taken work colleagues and her group of friends to our discovery several times. A Restaurant with the in crowd or the Kiev smart set as clientele at these prices is bound to be a success. Highly recommended.

• Visited February 2012