“Friendly staff, but not delicious food”

Carpaccio restaurant
Ranked #531 of 2,208 Restaurants in Kiev
Cuisines: European, Italian, Seafood
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed June 1, 2012

I was there several times and tried to find something really delicios. But I don't like anything! Especially I was dissapointed with carpaccio, as it should be the first thing that attracts visitors (because of the name of restaraunt). I would not even say that the food in menu is really italian, many receipts are adapted to ukrainian taste. In general the place, staff and atmosphere are nice.

Reviewed April 30, 2012

We had a fine, moderately priced Italian style dinner just three minutes walk from the Hyatt and five minutes walk from the Intercon. We ate dinner outside and the neighborhood was as quite as a mouse. The wait staff English was not good, but we were all good humored and got what we wanted with minimal confusion. Nice wines moderately priced. Give them a try.

Reviewed April 12, 2012

Kiev Is a City where fine food and service is essential IF a restaurant is to Stand OUT.
My friend and I chose this restaurant and made it our "Local". The Italian style food was superb and I am moved to write at this point as I know my friend has now taken work colleagues and her group of friends to our discovery several times. A Restaurant with the in crowd or the Kiev smart set as clientele at these prices is bound to be a success. Highly recommended.

Reviewed March 23, 2012

Kyiv may get pricey, as we know - if its not, one would not expect much of quality or service. Not in this case for sure! Carpaccio, having just opened is being filled by the word of mouth only and quite quickly too! I personally recommended to dozens - was so impressed! Service is indeed attentive and has that just-after-thorough-trainings feel to it - by the book kinda feel - they would not pour me a drop of still into my freshly-vacanted-flute, despite I asked - brought over a white wine glass for few mils))). I had a salmon tartar and was indeed delicious. And last but not least - very reasonably priced vinos they have - don't have to mortgage flat to get tipsy;)

Reviewed February 26, 2012

I have tried many restaurants in Kyiv (>10) and this is still one of my favorite casual dinning spots. I am traveling on business and therefore I like to go to some nicer restaurants but for those of you traveling for vacation/personal this is a definite must. The food was extremely tasty for being a casual dinning option. Depending on your meal selection the food might be served on a wood plate - really cool touch. All the staff were friendly and they know english.

1  Thank ManvsTravel20