“Amazing Food and Service!”
Review of Shooters Cafe - CLOSED

Shooters Cafe
Cuisines: Cafe
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed January 24, 2013 via mobile

Shooters Cafe is a great little place for a full meal or just a drink.The staff is very friendly and they all speak english. The food is amazing and reasonably priced. I highly recommend their breakfast buffet which is one of the best breakfasts I've had in Kyiv.

There are newer reviews for Shooters Cafe

Reviewed December 11, 2012 via mobile

I celebrated there my birthday. The place is very romantic and cosy, moreover it is situated in the very heart of Kyiv. Food is so delicious, and waiters are so attentive and smiling.The guests were satisfied. I'll return this cafe again and again

Reviewed October 28, 2012

On Friday this week, I met some friends in Shooters Cafe, after work, for a few drinks .... in the end, we were there for almost seven hours. The service was excellent & the food was really tasty ... I only had the Pizza, but, it was seriously good!
N.B. Everyday, they have happy hour for the girls , from 5:00pm till 8:00pm - the girls get 50% off food & drink ...... seems a bit discriminatory? Anyway, the place was packed with seriously good looking young ladies, it had a great buzz & the DJ played good music.
Bloody good evening .... well done Shooters ..... 5/5 from me & the boys ..... we had a great time!

Reviewed October 18, 2012

Shooters cafe serves really good food in a really relaxed atmosphere. With both a romantically lit interior restaurant and a really nice lively terrace it is a great place to go at any time of the day. I go there regularly and always enjoy the service I get and the atmosphere.

Reviewed October 16, 2012

Very nice place, enjoyed my lunch, they have UNLIMITED business-lunch, which was perfect for me, because I had a very long day.
Food was very decent, with several international options.

1  Thank Michael F