“Shooters Cafe .... really great Terrace + seriously good Sushi & Pizza!”
Review of Shooters Cafe - CLOSED

Shooters Cafe
Cuisines: Cafe
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
London, United Kingdom
“Shooters Cafe .... really great Terrace + seriously good Sushi & Pizza!”
Reviewed May 11, 2012

Was in Shooters Cafe yesterday (sitting on the Terrace); the weather was amazing & there was really a great buzz about the place .... it's obviously a popular meeting point, everyone was meeting each other, like old friends - even the staff semed to know everyone.
It's got to be one of the best Terraces in Kiev, very comfortable & you have, just the best view of everyone waling up & down the main street of Podol; if you like people watching (highly recommended during Summer, in Kiev), then this is the place to be!
Anyway, had a wonderful afternoon, sitting on a lovely Terrace, trying to work on my Laptop (perfect Wi-Fi service) & being constantly distracted, by the never ending procession of unbelievable, elegant, stunning ladies walking past!
Service was great, the staff really looked after me & they did this with a ready smile .... I was totally charmed by the place!
Food was also really good ... I tried some of their Sushi; it was amazingly good .... really fresh .... I was genuinely surprised. I'm a big Sushi fan & trying it everywhere I go & this was the best I've had in a long time!
Later on, I was joined by a friend, who ordered a Pizza .... bloody good & you could really taste the flavour the wood burning oven.
The bill was very reasonable .... value for money .... absolutely!
I'm in Kiev till Sunday & I plan to go back tomorrow & spend my Saturday afternoon in Shooters Cafe again .... I understand the palce has been open about a year; it's a great new addition to the Kiev restaurant scene!

• Visited May 2012

“I like it!!!”
Reviewed May 2, 2012

I celebrate my birthday twice in Shooters. I like it and feel happy to visit it with my friends.

Visited March 2012
2 Thank Jane_Kit
Atyrau, Kazakhstan
“Nice Place to Relax and Smoke Narghile”
Reviewed February 16, 2012

I had visited the Lounge Section only. They serve good narghile (water pipe/sheesha). Service is fast, waitress is always there when you need. Reasonable prices and a reasonably rich menu.

• Visited January 2012
2 Thank Sradin
Haarlem, The Netherlands
“Must be for anyone visiting Kiev”
Reviewed December 23, 2011

Great entertainment, food and atmospere for a great price. It's 24/7 open. The business lunch is great for just 10 Eur with an unlimited salad bar.

3 Thank Haitje
anywhere
“Average no frills”
Reviewed December 13, 2011

Food is a mixture of turkish, italian, thai and other countries but quality is mot very special. upstairs is a dancing and lounge that attracts mainly young prostitutes after 11 pm. the downstairs bar/restaurant is average.