“Whether you’re looking for a light lunch or a hearty stea”
Review of Goodman

Goodman
Ranked #59 of 2,252 Restaurants in Kiev
Good for: Business meetings
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Description: GOODMAN is a steak-house.A perfect steak-house where one can enjoy perfect steaks. And there is nothing that can beat a perfect steak, believe us! Here in GOODMAN every good man is entitled to a good bite of some really good meat. We serve classic steaks that are popular all over the world, in GOODMAN: juicy rib-eye, impressive marbled cowboy, flavorful New York, elegant filet mignon.
Reviewed August 28, 2013

Go . Now. Today. It is simply outstanding. One of the best restaurants in Kiev! The Filet mignon was perfect in tenderness and taste. And the GOODMAN's rib-eye steak is...well, incredible. Also, they do the best chips you'll ever find anywhere! Oh and the Warm apple pie is honestly to die for. Screw the detox! Combined with great service and a relaxed atmosphere, I've now found my new favorite restaurant in Kiev. I also spotted a sample lunch menu at a ridiculous price (£12 with a drink!) so I will definitely be looking to get a 'working' lunch in Goodman at some point soon...

1  Thank mr_proudman

Reviewed July 8, 2013

Goodman is Russian Steak Network. I really enjoy the steaks there - Australian Cows with great souces. Menu is really thought about and service very nice, although they don't speak much English (at least most of them). I actually liked the place so much that when I go to Moscow I also visit the Goodman. They serve the steaks quite fast, the salads and starters are great and they have reasonable wine list. I would give them 5 rating, but because it is overpriced big time I go back to 4. So all up amazing steaks - even better than US prime steakhouses, but be ready to pay for it big time :)

3  Thank Jacek M
Reviewed June 26, 2013

Large portions of tasty food for a business lunch. Ideal for business meetings at daytime if you have 1-1,5 hours.

1  Thank ar4ik
Reviewed June 21, 2013

Got to goodmans by taking a taxi from the centre of Kyiv and it was bit of a way but that could have been down to the heavy traffic. Once there though it all seemed like a really nice relaxed bar sort of scene. The entire meal was good from starter to desert, service was impeccable and the steak was cooked just as I asked for it to be cooked. Overall a really good experience and one that I would like to experience again.

Reviewed May 19, 2013 via mobile

Went there at the end of February, on wife's birthday. Place is positioned on the ground floor of one huge new business/appartment complex - however not so near to the heart of the city. Easy to find parking. Now, place is making impression already at the entrance - on consierge spot where you leave your coat. Although speachless, guy was very kind and hospitable. Inside, everything dominated by dark, chocolate colours, woody and with great design. Simple but great. We came very early - restaurant is opening at 12AM on weekdays. I got a present, miniature of expensive vodka, because it was day of men. Staff was amazing, reacting as they read your mind. However, realizing that we are foreigners, they became mute, and everything from that point went as in a black&white flicks - but fine for two of us. Food is superb, we had ribeye steak and file mignon, coupled with grilled veggies. Meats are grouped by origin and we took imported - canadian or US as I remember, cornfed, and what to say... when this ended, we topped everything with deserts. I had something like chocolate lava cake with vanilla ice-cream, and my wife got crem-brulle which came as a triplet of three flavours portioned in a row of three small bowls. Superb. So, spotlessly clean, tidy, well designed, easy, professional - and, not cheap (and it shouldn't be). Total recommendation.

1  Thank Vladimir M