1,270 results
All reviewsmetro stationkiev cityhour barclean roomsmin walkhigh floorsuperior roomconvenient locationprofessional staffcomfortable hotelair conditionshort stayspoke good englishper nightexcellent hotelmaidan squarebreakfast buffet is
Reviewed September 20, 2017

was very pleased with the hotel, will definitely come here again! very good location and great service!
I would like more events rooms in the hotel, and this weekend is a bit expensive.but nevertheless guarantee that this is the best hotel!

Room Tip: Standart double room
Stayed: August 2017, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Evgeniya B, Manager at Ibis Kiev City Center, responded to this reviewResponded September 28, 2017

Dear Aleksandraggggggh,

Thank you very much for finding time to post your comments following the recent stay at ibis Kiev City Center hotel. We appreciate your positive comments regarding our hotel location, events rooms and the most important services provided by our team. We sincerely hope that you had smooth and comfortable stay with us. We would be more than happy to welcome you back in the future.

Reviewed September 20, 2017 via mobile

I'm very often visiting Kyiv for business and this hotel became my residence in the capital of Ukraine. Usually I stay for 3-4 nights and book superior room, it is very spacious and has some extra stuff like tea-coffee facilities and cost only 15 euro more than standard one. The location of the hotel is great, close to railway station and 20 min walking to city center. The reception and restaurant team always make me feel like home. What I really like, it's their online check in option and that the breakfast is optional, if you have meeting early morning elsewhere you don't pay for it.
I tried another hotels approximately at this price just by curiosity, but anyway prefer to come back here.

Stayed: September 2017
Evgeniya B, Manager at Ibis Kiev City Center, responded to this reviewResponded September 21, 2017

Dear Myron,
Thank you very much for staying with us at ibis Kiev City Center hotel and for taking time to tell us about your experience. We appreciate your loyalty and your amazing comments regarding our room conditions, hotel location and especially services provided by our front office and restaurant. I will definitely share your comments with my colleagues. It will serve as an additional encouragement for all of them. Thank you again for your wonderful feedback. We would be more than happy to welcome you back at ibis Kiev City Center hotel soon.

Reviewed September 20, 2017

Staff was very kind and helpful, I just had to ask. They speak English very well. The room was comfortable, beautiful (I like its style) and clean. I did like the practical furniture, enough to keep my things but leaves space. I also appreciate the courtesy of one free bottle of mineral water in the room as welcome gift. On the other hand, fridge was empty but second floor bar was open so I had no problem with that. The only negative point I can mention is the air conditioner that works only one directional tool depending on the season (cooling in summer and heating in winter).

• Stayed: September 2017, traveled on business

Dear blc732017,

Thank you very much for choosing ibis Kiev City Center hotel and for taking time to post your comments following the recent stay at our hotel. We appreciate your positive comments regarding our team members, clean and stylish room and services provided by restaurant; it is very important for us and serves as an additional encouragement for all of our colleagues. Please, kindly be informed, that for your convenience our staff is working 24/7 and on your request they can provide you with a heater or switch off the air conditioner. Please, do not hesitate to contact them in case of any questions. Thank you again for your comments. We will be glad to assist you during your next stay!

• Stayed: September 2017, traveled solo

Reviewed September 18, 2017

Very clean room, lovely breakfast, great food in restaurant. Very helpful staff. I stayed on 15th floor and had amazing view in Kiev. Reception staff doing very good job, very professional and nice, also Head of Housekeepers Victoria.

• Stayed: September 2017, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com
Olga V, Manager at Ibis Kiev City Center, responded to this reviewResponded September 20, 2017

Dear Tomasz,
Thank you very much for staying with us at ibis Kiev City Center hotel and for taking time to tell us about your experience. We appreciate your positive comments regarding our room conditions, restaurant and services provided by our team. I have already shared your comment with Housekeeping Manager. Thank you again for your amazing comments. We would be more than happy to welcome you back at ibis Kiev City Center hotel soon.