I stayed 2 nights at the Ibis hotel during a leisure weekend in Kiev. Overall it was a good experience.
- Pretty central location, although you should expect to walk a few minutes to reach the closest subway station, and I would definitely recommend you take a cab to come from or go to the airport.
- Modern room, with standard Ibis amenities, mine on the 12th floor was very quiet, overlooking the botanic gardens.
- Internet is free and very fast.
- Excellent breakfast.
- Staff is courteous and speak an excellent English.
- Good price, especially during the weekend.
The only thing I did not like is the fact that I found a couple of small bugs (cockroaches?) in my room. The room seems pretty clean and located on a high floor so I am not sure is it is common in Kiev or if I was just unlucky.
I still recommend strongly this hotel when staying in Kiev.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- ibis Kiev City Center hotel was open in August 2011. It is located in the center of Kiev, close to Khreschatik street, main shopping and historic avenue from where you can get easily to: St. Vladimir Cathedral, St. Sofia's Cathedral, Dnieper River view, National Circus and other points of interest. Nearest metro stations: Univesitet, Vokzalnaya.The hotel features 212 new generation Ibis rooms with air conditioning, flat-screen TV, satellite, free Wi-Fi internet connection. Bar is opened 24/7 for snacks and ibis Kitchen restaurant works till 23:00. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire, Cancelon, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Ibis Kiev City Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.