“Nice restaurant”

Ranked #55 of 2,630 Restaurants in Kiev
Good for: Business meetings, Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed January 31, 2018

As you know, sometime ego her name was Oliva. Very nice place, the food is awesome, very well prepared. It is good to see and eat meals ! I recommend this place for a diner with your love . Vadim

Date of visit: October 2017

Reviewed November 5, 2017 via mobile

Cosy and tasty. Very attentive stuff. Everyone speakes english. Love their aneloti with 3 types of meat. Heavenly tasty!

Date of visit: October 2017
Reviewed August 21, 2017 via mobile

A very pleasant place with cute Italian design. The food is great but the portions seemed to me smaller than usual.

Date of visit: August 2017
Reviewed June 14, 2017 via mobile

We ended up eating here twice. The food is absolutely superb. The service is good as is the atmosphere. The first meal was a salad which was crisp and fresh. My friends both had steaks and after sampling theirs I was determined to come again. I regularly eat steaks and I can say honestly that I can't buy this quality in my county in England at any price point.
I recommend the steak and baked vegetables. It melts in the mouth.

The chef and management really know their stuff here.
You will not be disappointed!

Date of visit: June 2017
1  Thank qualitywork1
Reviewed March 26, 2017 via mobile

This was the nicest restaurant with the most delicious food that we visited while in Kiev. Wonderful! We will be back. It was wonderful for our entire family.

Date of visit: August 2016