“Waiting more than 1 hour for meal”

Fine Family on Sagaidachnogo
Ranked #28 of 1,931 Restaurants in Kiev
Good for: Business meetings, Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Batam, Indonesia
“Waiting more than 1 hour for meal”
Reviewed July 7, 2012

I'm in Olivia and i'm waiting my meal since 1 hour. The food is good, the ambiance is nice, the situation is great but you should wait more than 1 hour. Each time it was the same for me. Sorry but I will never in this restaurant. I'm in Olivia and i'm waiting my meal since 1 hour. The food is good, the ambiance is nice, the situation is great but you should wait more than 1 hour. Each time it was the same for me. Sorry but I will never in this restaurant.

1 Thank Mrhouille

• Czech first
  • Turkish first
Kiev
“My favourite restaurant in Kiev”
Reviewed June 26, 2012

I like everything about it - nice food, nice atmosphere and friendly prices!!!

Visited May 2012
Kiev, Ukraine
“Italy in Ukraine”
Reviewed June 22, 2012

Not the best Italian restaurant in the city but it is comfortably near the top in value for money. It's not cheap either. Adequate wine list. Authentic, freshly cooked dishes and a cosy, intimate atmosphere. Sometimes the service can be a little slow but, hey, this is Ukraine!

Visited June 2012
Copenhagen, Denmark
“Excellent and cheap”
Reviewed June 17, 2012

The Oliva restaurants (I think there are 4 in Kiev) are very popular. They serve quality Italian food at very reasonably prices. For the same reasons it's very difficult to reserve a table in the small Oliva restaurants.

My latest visit was at Oliva close to the "Ploshcha L'va Tolstoho" metro station. Due to the many guests the service was average, but the food is absolutely delicious. I'm pretty sure you won't find cheaper places in Kiev serving this quality of food.

At my first visit (in April 2011) at Oliva close to the "Universitet" mero station they didn't have any English menus. I'm sure they have all English menus in all the restaurants today, and they even have a website now with English menus.

I highly recommend these restaurants. It's very difficult to reserve a table, so I recommend to go there and wait until they have a free table. It will be worth the time waiting.

• Visited September 2011
1 Thank Mellowtrax
Kiev, Ukraine
“go there for pasta (and other dishes)”
Reviewed June 6, 2012

Tasty, vell balanced menu. Self-made pasta (very good, my fav - spinach raviolies).
Cosiest ambience.
One of the few Italian restaurants in Kiev where it feels like in Italy

Reservations necessary! Esp for lunch (12:30 - 15:00) and dinner (18:30-20:00)

Visited April 2012