“One of the best rib eye steaks I ever had in Europe !”
Review of BEEF meat & wine

BEEF meat & wine
Ranked #11 of 2,495 Restaurants in Kiev
Cuisines: European, French, Contemporary
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Description: The best meat restaurant in Kiev with the biggest selection of meat dishes. You will be recommended excellent wine and served great meat, cooked in the world’s best cooking traditions. You will immerse into the atmosphere of modern Europe with its stylish and laconic interiors, pleasant music and relaxing ambience. Kiev gourmets will be pleasantly surprised at Beef. Firstly, we offer the biggest range of meat from the best suppliers of the USA, Australia, Spain and Ukraine – roast beef, real marbled meat steaks, lamb, pork and duck. It is all cooked on a professional four-meter charcoal Argentinean grill – in front of guests, in the open kitchen. The menu is concise and simple but it’s all about meat (steaks, roast beef, carpaccio) and wine. Secondly, we can boast a unique wine list, some positions of which you won’t find anywhere else in Kiev. There’s a choice of wine to fit any taste - Italian and French, Chilean and New Zealand, red and white, rough and delicate.At Beef you will find a perfect combination of cozy and business-like atmosphere and a very efficient service.
Reviewed September 16, 2017

Reading the reviews before going to the restaurant, I was sure of two things. That the steaks would be great and that it was not going to be cheap.. Unfortunatelly the menu that I could check on the website was first of all in Ukranian (but I can read Russian so more or less it was ok), and it seems that it was the lunch menu., so there was no way to either know what was on the menu and how much it would cost before going there.

We ordered the salad with the grilled vegetables, a rib eye premium for two, french fries and roasted pepers and went for the wine suggestion of our waiter Kiril, a spanish wine which was relative cheap (compared to what was on the list).

The salad was ok, the green peppers we had better in Spain, the french fires could be more (or a volonte)...

But the ribeye was PERFECT. Tender, cooked to perfection.. I trully believe that it must be one of the best steaks I ever had in Europe.. We were also served several sauces, however the steak was so good that I did not want to ruin the taste with a sauce..

At the end of the meal we were offered a glass of a very good Porto, a membership card that would gives us a 5% discount on future visits, and 2 coupons for free breakfast. Unfortunatelly none of the gifts could be used as we were flying back home the next morning at 6:00.

Total "damage" was 4960 UAH which was more or less 160 EUROS. Yes it is expensive for Ukranian standards, but I do not think you can have such a good steak grilled to perfection in Western Europe at this price level..

I do not know when I will go again to Kiev, but this is definetely my first stop.

Last but not least a special thank you to our waiter Kiril for taking good care of us.

Управляющий B, General Manager at BEEF meat & wine, responded to this reviewResponded October 3, 2017

Thank you for your detailed review!
We will glad to see you when you come back Kiev.

Reviewed September 14, 2017 via mobile

I was having breakfast in BEEF yesterday, and well, what can I say. They definitely spoil you for choice.
We tried half of the dishes there was on the menu. Eggs Benedict, Belgian waffles with strawberry, amazing freshly baked croissants. All tasty and looks so gorgeous! Unlimited filter coffee to wash it down. Beautiful breakfast it was.

Управляющий B, General Manager at BEEF meat & wine, responded to this reviewResponded September 15, 2017

Thank you for your review. Please try next time our lunches . It is very tasty. Hope you'll like it.

Reviewed September 12, 2017 via mobile

Fantastic area and steak with friendly staff . Nice wine and drinks calm area music good memory perfect price to some extent expensive great for family and business trip

Thank you for your review. Please try next time our breakfast or lunches. I think you will be surprised of quality and price

Reviewed September 12, 2017 via mobile

We celebrated our birthday at the restaurant, it's very nice that we got a cocktail master class as a gift and a good discount as well. Must note the excellent work of management and really delicious cuisine, the holiday was wonderful! Thank you!!!

Управляющий B, General Manager at BEEF meat & wine, responded to this reviewResponded September 13, 2017

Thank you for your review . Hope your birthday was awesome.
Nice to meet you and our best wishes to you

Reviewed September 10, 2017

Great Beef ! I had Ribeye which was cooked to perfection and served expertly. Not sure about the the grilled four cloves of garlic and i would have liked small mushrooms instead. The wine i chose not to order due to the high price a shame Moldovan reds weren't offered . I enjoyed my meat it was a Saturday evening and it was not many in at 8.30 pm so I presume it is aimed at Western pockets. £45.00 for one course although great beef it was high pricing.