“REAL Turkish food!”

Cuisines: Turkish
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Part of a chain with restaurants in Greece, UK, Turkey and Cyprus
Reviewed March 31, 2012

This is REAL Turkish food in Kyiv. No different than Tike chains found in Turkey. Best Turkish restaurant in the city, in my opinion. The Ali Nazik is fantastic!

Reviewed February 29, 2012

Yesterday was my first visit of this restaurant and I started to like the food there, mainly the one from the grill.

There are 3 rooms upstars to have a dinner... first one with the open grill with chef has a nice atmosphere, second one - live music - is fine, but not to have a talk with business partners, third one is for smokers.

As I started my review, they have a really tasty meats from grill. What disapointed me most was the servis. They brought me a starter AFTER the main dish :-/ And second huge disapointment was quality of coffee. During my trips to turkey I always drink turkish style of cofee. I ordered it but I got sometning smell with best descrtiption is "back to USSR.

I knew, that this restaurant is the cheapest place in Kiev and I know, that I am used to pay for quality. For yesterdays "show" it was overpriced. Normally I would call it expensive.

Reviewed February 13, 2012

Elegant Turkish restaurant, nice atmosphere, convenient location, friendly service and delicious food (not as delicious as in Turkey). Prices are a bit expensive compared to market levels. They offer Turkish breakfast w umlimited Turkish tea at weekends after 11.00am, which became a ritual for me.

3  Thank Yaww
Reviewed December 23, 2011

PRice is a little bit high, but really great great grill! Service is also good and nicely located in Podil.

Reviewed December 22, 2011

Tasty Turkish food, interesting place.
From minuses hard to get parking space and well, a bit overpriced.