Shooters Complex - 24 hour Restaurant, Cocktail Bar, Karaoke & Club
Ranked #4 of 104 Nightlife in Kiev
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Best nightclub in Kyiv!”
Reviewed January 24, 2013

Shooters is definatly the best night club in Kyiv. It has everything you need including great food, drinks and music. A visit to Kyiv in not complete without a visit to Shooters!

2 Thank Stephan2013

• Hebrew first
  • Turkish first
Lebanon, New Hampshire
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 13 helpful votes
“Very Bad managment”
Reviewed January 20, 2013

We went there and I made a call before I go to the shooters and I reserved two places for me and my friend !! When I get there It was 10 pm the security outside didn't let us enter without any reason... Anyway we went to another club ( Vodka bar ) it was Wednesday and it was full and when we left it was 4 am and still a lot of ppl inside.

Visited January 2013
4 Thank Tonyrouhana
Kiev, Ukraine
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 13 helpful votes
“Most racest place i have ever been”
Reviewed January 1, 2013

Guys, this place is unbelievably racist, I read the reviews and wanted to check it out for myself. I went with 2 friends, one Caucasian, one African American and myself (I am also African American). Our Caucasian friend was first to get it, the would not allow the two of us we kept arguing and asked for the manager, coincidentally our friend inside heard the bouncers speak something in Ukrainian which included the N-Word. They absolutely refused to let us in. I word in the fashion industry and have been to many of the most exclusive clubs in Moscow without a problem. However, shooters is definitely a NO go for anyone not Caucasian with Blonde Hair…. Unfortunately, there are people in this country who still live in the 40s and 50s!! I definitely would not want to spend 1 penny inside this fascist club

Visited January 2013
13 Thank Bobby s
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Fantastic service”
Reviewed December 11, 2012 via mobile

Having a trip to Kiev,I tried to find the place with a good restaurant and a night club in one building.Finally I found it.The atmosphere is fantastic, the service is on a high level, the prices are reasonable. I'm in love with this place,it is incredible and amazing...

1 Thank mariLee23
Odessa, Ukraine
197 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1,543 helpful votes
“Really BAD!!!”
Reviewed December 9, 2012

When I'm in good mood - within seconds it changes inside Shooters!

Sometimes some friends of mine want to visit Shooters, especially first timers.

The place is cheap and dirty, such as the girls inside. Maybe foreigners think it's paradise - but locals know that it's a terrible place. You'll see lots of cheap tourists looking for cheap drunken girls (especially when it's ladies night and men are only allowed to enter after 24-00).

Try to get a drink... You'll have to wait and wait! Dirty, bad...

Visited June 2012
5 Thank HONkiev

Travelers who viewed Shooters Complex - 24 hour Restaurant, Cocktail Bar, Karaoke & Club also viewed

Been to Shooters Complex - 24 hour Restaurant, Cocktail Bar, Karaoke & Club? Share your experiences!