Shooters Complex - 24 hour Restaurant, Cocktail Bar, Karaoke & Club
Kiev
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“Shooters is tops”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 1, 2012

Went to Shooters last night as being a Wednesday it was ladies night there. Had no problems at security but saw a few people refused entry due to too much alcohol taken. I read reports about people being refused here but frankly I prefer a club where security prevents drunks from entering. It makes for a better club.
As it was Hallo'een, the place was decorated in a scary theme which was good. Lot's of people inside and all there having fun. A wide range of ages which is cool as I am over 40 and don't like teeny bop discos. Staff were all very busy but I had no problems getting served quickly. Drinks were very reasonably priced when compared with other venues in Kiev and the admission at the very affordable level. 10 Euro for men and free for ladies before midnight.

1 Thank Irishlad101Kiev

• Hebrew first
  • Turkish first
Houston, Texas
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Cozy atmosphere by day, awesome party by night”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 29, 2012

After frequent visits to Kiev, I have to say, I've fallen in love with Shooters. It was my 3rd time in Kiev, and someone on the plane recommended we go to Shooters. I'm a sushi fan yet a little weary of trying it in places I don't know, but Shooters did not disappoint. Staff was quite nice helping me as I navigated through the menu (which was in English thank God). I was sitting on the terrace, music was good, free wi-fi, really cozy. It was a Friday, so we decided to come back for the night club. We got there around 11 and there was quite a few people waiting to get in. It took us about 15 min, but when we got inside it was hopping. I honestly had not seen so many pretty girls in one place, the music was great the whole club was dancing. We left around 4 am, the place was still full of people. Really had a great time, definitely a spot I will frequent when I come back.

5 Thank RonnyS577
London, United Kingdom
33 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 67 helpful votes
“WOW .... far too much fun!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 29, 2012

Just reading the other reviews for Shooters ..... wow, they are seriously bad!
Anyway, was there last night, with 2 friends from Italy; it was their first day. in Ukraine.
N.B. Every Wednesday & Sunday is "Ladies Night" in Shooters & the place was totally, unbelievably packed ..... just incredible ..... we had an awesome time ..... in fact, we only left @ 3:30am & the place was still jumping.
Met some really interesting people & I thought the staff were doing a great job.
We booked a table, which cost a 700 UAH cover charge (it's like a credit on your bill) & the waitress we had, was extremely attentive.
Had a take-away Pizza, as I left to go home & ate it in the taxi .... I think the Pizza was really good, but, honestly I was so hungry, anything would have tasted good at this time in the morning.
In summary, we had a bloody good night & we already are planning to go back on Friday.

Tonight, we are meeting in "Touch Cafe" ..... another really great place & the best Rib Eye steak in Kiev!

Oy yeah, not sure why Shooters is listed as an "Attraction", as it's a restaurant/bar with a club & when I went to this site to make a review, I could not find it????

3 Thank Rob G
Kiev, Ukraine
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“Mind blowing Wednesday night!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 29, 2012

I was last Wednesday in Shooters and it was a fantastic night. Wednesday is ladies night - that means that up to midnight only ladies are allowed to enter the club. They are getting there free drinks and from midnight the club is open for everybody.

So actually we spent time from 9 pm to midnight in the restaurant on the top floor. I can just say that the food was really good and the prices are more than affordable.

The club is not comparable with D'Lux or some other high level locations but therefore you can buy there a bottle of Vodka incl. 6 softdrinks for 25 USD - which is just a great price. The people are pretty much mixed and the atmosphere was relaxed.

I liked it pretty much and therefore from my side this location gets 5 stars!

3 Thank Georg L
Orlando, Florida, United States
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Shockingly rude staff. Simply terrible place to visit.”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 19, 2012

I thought this place would be good to entertain my very important friends, but it was a huge mistake to come there. I would encourage everybody to stay away from this place. What kind of service is this?! The staff is simply rude. They do not speak any English, I am appauled that they sent out someone who can't understand english well enough to carry out the simple conversation. The place simply looks like a low-end bordel and dangerous.

2 Thank Lesya H

Travelers who viewed Shooters Complex - 24 hour Restaurant, Cocktail Bar, Karaoke & Club also viewed

Been to Shooters Complex - 24 hour Restaurant, Cocktail Bar, Karaoke & Club? Share your experiences!