“Great Service” 5 of 5 bubbles

KievApts Apart Hotel
Ranked #8 of 362 Specialty Lodging in Kiev
“Great Service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 27, 2012

Called these guys only a week before my trip to find an apartment. I thought they would laugh at me for trying to find a nice apartment in the peak of the tourist season with only a week's notice. But they were very cordial and accommodating. I wanted a modern, renovated apartment, within a walking distance of the Khreshatik and voala, they gave me a couple of choices to review on their website, one of which I picked. The apartment was the one from the pictures with all the modern conveniences, unlike some other bate and switch agencies, and they promptly answered a couple of inquiries I had during my stay, even gave me some recommendations for the local restaurants, which turned out to be delicious. I dealt with Arik and Zhenya when I was there and both provided top quality services and spoke nearly perfect English. Would def recommend these guys for your next trip to Kiev.

• Stayed July 2011, traveled solo
1 Thank Daniel K

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (8)
  • Turkish first
Moscow, Russia
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 24, 2012

Have used KievApts twice during trips to Kiev and been very happy both times with the service and quality of apartments.

Stayed January 2012, traveled on business
1 Thank Tony H
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 20, 2012

On my first trip to kiev decided as we normally do to book an apartment. Hotels seem limited and everything i read on forums pointed me to an apartment rental. Me and a buddy rented kievapts apartments,
2 bedrooms which was located less than 1 block from the main street.
We were met by a kindly gentelmen named Yura as soon as we arrived and taken in a comfortable SUV directly to our apartment. The entry way was suprisingly good, as I know in eastern europe they can be often run down. Anyway, it doesn't matter since we were only concerned with the apartment which amazingly enough was even better in real life than on the photos. The apartment was sunny, clean and spacious. The windows faced a courtyard so traffic noise was not an issue. During the stay, we had no issues at all, other than our Wi Fi being out for a few hours, but the agency's manager Alexei resolved rather quickly.
Another nice touch was an instruction manual in the apartment and the blinds for the windows since some other apartments we rented in other cities did not have these. The only thing that I would have asked would be an instruction as to where to put out the garbage, as we had to search for it ourselves. The maid finally showed us (they provided free cleaning every 4th day). Overall, it was an excellent exprience, trip went without a glitch. I would recommend and use again personally if ever return to Kiev.

• Stayed January 2012, traveled with friends
Lebanon, CT USA
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 16, 2012

We stayed in an apartment a short walk from some of the main sights in Kiev. We knew something was different about Kiev apartments when they unilaterally upgraded us to a much larger apartment with two TVs and a whirlpool bath. Despite the central location, the apartment was quiet. On the same street, a short walk away were restaurants and even at least one night club. On the same street there is an exclusive cafe with numerous varietal espressos-something I had never seen anywhere else and a great menu. I believe the cafe is open 24 hours or at least very long hours.
We were met at the apartment and were given help and advice from the Kiev Apartments representative who was very friendly-so friendly in fact that even after we left she helped us with a particularly difficult problem we ran into totally unrelated to the apartment.

Based on our stay, we were very favorably impressed with Kiev and hope to rent another apartment in the future from Kievapts.

• Stayed October 2011, traveled with friends
1 Thank frespkr
West Hollywood, California, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 16, 2012

I was a Peace Corps Volunteer in Ukraine from 2004-2006 - so I know the country - and the people well. When I first found KievApts on line I thought they were too good to be true. The apartments seemed to be in great areas and the prices were resonable. I was hesitant to give them a deposit using my credit card as I know there are many dishonest businesses in Ukraine. And their pick up rate at the airport was more than fair, The option of a rental phone also seemed too be good to be true.

Well - I am happy to report that I was BLOW AWAY by this company and their service. I stayed in two different apartmemts in Kyiv - each one a perfect location and in great condition. I found them to be incredinly professional, warm, friendly, dependable, and honest. Their English is excellent and they truly understand the concept of Western style customer service.....a novelty in Ukraine! And they are very reliable - I had a 4:30 am pick up to bring me to the airport and they arived at 4:20 am. And the cell phone was a lifesaver in using with my Ukrainian friends.

I recommend them with zero reservations and think you would be a fool to stay in a hotel.

• Stayed January 2012, traveled with family
2 Thank Jeffrey J
Great Falls, Montana, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 15, 2012

I was in Kiev from 10 January-16 January 2012. The apartment I rented was located at 2 Shevchenko. This is a great location because you are close to everything.
The apartment was great and as advertised.All services I ordered were deleivered and the apartment was clean and comfortable and the cable modom was also nice.
I will stay with Kiev Apartments in the future.
Charless Shank
Great Falls,Montana USA

• Stayed January 2012, traveled solo
3 Thank Charles S
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 13, 2012

I stayed at this apartment when I was in Ukraine over the summer visiting some friends, and I was very happy with the experience.

I was initially planning to stay in a hotel, but my friend suggested I get in touch with the folks at Kiev apartments, whom they knew socially. At first, I was a bit skeptical. I've traveled frequently over the years, and have always stayed in hotels, with generally positive results. However, I can't say enough about the positive experience I had with my apartment. The staff at Kiev apartments was very knowledgeable and responsive to my questions. They provided transportation from and to the airport, and they even provided tips for various key sights around the city.

Based on this experience, I would definitely recommend renting an apartment if visiting Kiev.

• Stayed August 2011, traveled with friends