All reviews river view metro station strip club walls are thin venice island unique hotel experience right bank classic room taxi into town city centre dnieper river nice room hotel restaurant is bathroom door priced hotel stayed one night english speaking
Reviewed May 14, 2018 via mobile

First of all, the hotel's great! The service was top-notch, the room was comfortable, the air was clean and the view was stunning. I also found an amazing drink in the bar, some kind of new Ukrainian vodka in a small bottle. Very light and savory, can't quite recall the name though... Really helped me relax at night.

Stayed: May 2018, traveled on business
ArtemKuznietsov, Менеджер по обслуживанию клиентов at Bakkara Art-Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded June 8, 2018

Dear Guest! Please let me thank you so much for taking the time to share your thoughts with us. I am happy you had a perfect stay. And be sure we are waiting for your nest visit. Best regards, Artem Kuznetsov, Guest Relation Manager.

Reviewed April 1, 2018 via mobile

For 3 cold nights I stayed in Bakkara hotel the fantastic view of the river let me (presoned)in my room.
Everything like pectures and comments of previous travelers were very helpful.
Sometimes you can hear oaning and sexy sounds from nieboures.

Stayed: April 2018, traveled on business
marakirudko, Front Office Manager at Bakkara Art-Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded April 19, 2018

Dear guest, thank you for taking time to share your impression with all the comunity of Tripadvizor. it is very important for us know our guest opinion about our hotel! nice to know that we met your expectation and left only good emotions! thankl you once more and wait for you again!

Reviewed March 11, 2018 via mobile

Tragically check-In - lazy,without smiles,arctic atmosphere.Room - like a boat, practical, really clean, bathroom is normal with all equipments.Breakfast continental mixture with local food, very young staff without smiles again. Check-out - no smiles , no goodbye. Leave and forget... But view from the room to river - I will remember for that...

Stayed: March 2018, traveled on business
1  Thank jokv2014
ArtemKuznietsov, Менеджер по обслуживанию клиентов at Bakkara Art-Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded March 20, 2018

Dear Guest! Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay at our hotel.First of all I want I want to say sorry for all the inconvenience you faced with during your stay with us! I cannot be happy with the fact, that we could meet your expectation about our staff.But now we know and try to improve it by some additional trainings. Then we will do our best to improve our service and show you our real hospitality while your next visit. Thank you for showing us the way to be better!

Reviewed February 18, 2018 via mobile

Stayed for 3 nights in a standard river view room. Staff was professional and courteous, room clean and view was great from the 3rd floor. Hotel is located in a quiet area away from the constant bustle of the city, and about a 10 minute walk to the metro stop. We used Uber for most of our travel in the city and they were quick, cheap and efficient. The hotel restaurant is a bit pricier than going out, but very convenient and we used it a few times with great food. The maintenance and grounds staff do a great job with decor and keeping snow removed, and security was on par as well. Recommend this hotel and would stay again in Kiev.

Stayed: February 2018, traveled as a couple
ArtemKuznietsov, Менеджер по обслуживанию клиентов at Bakkara Art-Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded February 23, 2018

Dear Guest! Let me thank you for this kind comment. We glad that you appreciated our cleanliness and location. Your warm words about our staff were transferred to all our team. I am happy by the fact that our hotel totally met your expectations. It would be a great pleasure if we could welcome you again in our hotel. Best regards, Artem Kuznietsov, Guest Relation Manager.

Reviewed February 12, 2018 via mobile

The position of this hotel is enough good but not in walking distance of the city centre. My room was comfortable and clean (except for some stain on fitted carpet) but the bathroom was very very small. The staff is friendly and the wifi connection is free and good. The great negative point are the walls too thin so you can hear every noise and everything happens from the rooms next door.

Stayed: February 2018, traveled with friends