$125
$357
$310
Hotels.com
  • Pool
11 Mirrors Design Hotel(Kiev)
$227
Senator Maidan(Kiev)
$152
$148
  • Room Service
Premier Hotel Rus(Kiev)(Great Value!)
$53
$44
Priceline
All reviewswashing machinesauna and jacuzziindependence squaresmall lobbylarge refrigeratorno elevatorhot waterthe wi filiving roomthe heart of the citymaidanwasherairportlocationkeyglobuscouch
Reviewed August 29, 2017

Visited August 2017 with friends to do a day tour of Chernobyl, chose this as close to the pick up point and had better reviews and photos than Hotel Kozatskiy - just around the corner.

For the service received, and the price we paid, we certainly could not complain, the apartment we had was massive, with a large lounge area, 2 double bedrooms (with enclosed balconies), full kitchen and large bathroom - with washing machine.

From what dealings we had with the staff, they were friendly, polite and courteous, they proved to be extremely flexible, when we struggled to get any money changed (owing to bank holiday - I think... following Independence day). - we were advised to change money in the Ukraine, rather than at home.

The decor was a little dated, and worn, but our stay was comfortable nonetheless - I would not hesitate to recommend to anyone looking for a short break in Kiev.

The hotel also kindly arranged our transfers both to, and from the Airport.

• Stayed: August 2017, traveled with friends
Sergey B, Manager at KievInn Apartment Complex, responded to this reviewResponded December 14, 2017

Dear Andy! I very glad to read your review! Hope you came again!

Reviewed July 7, 2017 via mobile

I have arrived to kiyv 1:30 am and travelling to kievinn apartment took half an hour form the zhulyany AirPort.
Staff in the reception was very kind.
We were 4 and 1 child The apartment we rent had too big rooms including a dressing room inside. In the kitchen you can find all kinds of equipments that you need. Finally bathroom was big enough including a washing machine inside.
Great location Apartment is very closed to city center. Maybe in the Heart of maidan nezalezhnosti. 100 meters far form globus shopping center.
Also, Lady in the reception arrange taxi to the AirPort. I have paid only 6 $.
I would definitely recomend kievinn apartment

Stayed: July 2017, traveled with family
1  Thank 368bulentg

We did our best! Very glad you liked all!

Reviewed June 20, 2017

I stayed 3 times in KievInn, and I was always fully satisfied. The apartments are clean and well maintained, equipped with all the comfort you need for your stay in Kiyv. The location is very central, about 200m from Maïdan square and 300m from the St. Sophia Church. The historical old town is also a few steps away with the St. Andrews Church.
The personnel is very helpful and dedicated. I already know that my next trip in Kiyv will be at the KievInn.

Room Tip: From the first floor upwards
  • Stayed: May 2017, traveled as a couple

Dear Alain! Thank you for your review! Regards, Sergey

Reviewed June 19, 2017 via mobile

The apartment is very clean and big.
The staff is very nice.
Very good please.
The location is the best on the center
Near to all the restaurants.
We enjoyed very much ther.
The cost is good.

Stayed: June 2017, traveled with friends

Thank you for find time for write review!

Reviewed May 24, 2017

So first off the Apartments are easy to find. I've stayed in many apartment style locations throughout Europe and most have been very poorly marked or not marked at all. KievInn has a sign that you can easily see from the sidewalk or road making this easy to spot exactly where you need to go.

Once in, there a small lobby, and a very small check in counter (where I don't know how they operate from such a small desk, but they do). I got in, my apartment wasn't ready (I was early anyways) and so I just stored my bag there and took off for awhile.

My review is only on my specific apartment which was located at the back through the garage door entrance, not through the main area where I think most the other apartments are located.

So had to have a key with the garage door opener and that was very slow. So you did have to wait for the door to slowly open. I didn't like this, but unfortunately it seems it's the only easy way back there. At night I hated coming back at 2am and using that in fear that someone could easily come up from behind as I waited for the door to open (it didn't happen though, but still).

The good news is the lights do come on in the tunnel area after dark so that it's not completely dark in there (though it seems to come on after sunset so there is a time period that it is pretty dark in the tunnel.

The front desk is open 24 hours so that was great to know and all you have to do us press the button on the door to be let in. So even in the middle of the night, and if you have issues with the garage door not opening or such, you can easily get help next door which was great (and I actually had to do one night).

The apartment at the back contains a small detached living room with the windows facing the inner parking lot and has a couch, table and TV. I didn't use it at all, but it was nice to see that that was there and much better if one was going to watch TV, rather than sitting in the bed, they could sit on the couch. It also contained a closet there.

There are 3 windows, but I had issues with the blinds not opening (never got around to mentioning it as it wasn't an issue to me and sure it's just a simple fix).

Next in the hall is the bathroom to the left. It was small with a shower box, but had a small sitting area in it so you could sit down and soak your feet if you wanted to (and I did after many miles of walking each day). There is also a small washer in there as well and you can request detergent from the front desk for it's use. I only used it once and eventually figured out how to operate it as I'm not very familiar with those little things. The hot water rack didn't work, but then again, I think in all my years of travelling to Europe, I've only ever found one hotel in all the time that I've ever been able to actually operate it properly.

The bedroom is big, with a large mirrored closet area with shelves and the safe (which you use a separate key to open). TV mounted on the wall, multiple pillows for the large bed, a table and a fairly large refrigerator that is empty which is great. So I was able to pack in a lot of food, beer and wine. Below that is a freezer as well which chilled my vodka for me.

When you first get to your apartment, you are shown around so you get to ask any questions and get a feel how to work the remotes and other things which was great to have that. I was shown around by the same man that I would see every day washing the sidewalks, fixing this or that outside and inside, working the front desk early in the morning and pretty much saw him working all the time everywhere. You can tell they aren't just letting the place fall apart.

I had an issue with the shower base falling apart when I got there, and that was quickly fixed. So seems any issues with the apartment is fixed very quickly. I also had issues with the Wi-Fi and they sent someone else up right away to reset it for me (as it was hidden under the desk). So any problems you have will be taken care of in a timely fashion which is a bonus.

There was a climate control heater/AC unit that you have a remote for. I wasn't able to figure out how to have the heat come on for a specific temperature setting. I'm sure there's a way, or I'm sure the front desk would help, but I didn't want to have to bother them to come up to teach me how to use it. So I would just alternate between heat being on and then turning it off when needed.

Noise levels in my apt were fine, I was able to hear the cars outside though, but it's not an overly busy or large street so it's not bad at all.

I have read many other reviews stating some people had issues with paying upon arrival. I don't find this unusual actually and I actually prefer this method of paying. I've been in many places that have this procedure so for me it wasn't any issue at all. The only Issue was the small credit card machine they have (hence why cash is better to pay in if you can do it). I wasn't able to as when I travel I have a lock on how much cash I can take out a day so the credit card machine wasn't working with my card (which I had just previously used in Odesa without issues). Finally after the 3rd day the machine was working, but would keep asking for my PIN for my credit card which many credit cards don't function with a PIN. So without that, I was unable to actually pay for the apartment with my actual credit card that I pay for hotels all over the world. Luckily my ATM Debit card did work as that has a PIN attached to it. So just be aware about this in advance so you can make sure you have a valid way to actually pay (or have enough cash to pay on the spot which would be the best).

Location wise you are right in the center. Not far walk from Maidan Nezalezhnosti M2 line Metro and Khreshchatyk (M1 line) being right there in close proximity was really great. So because of that you had a quick access to the rest of Kyiv from the Apartments. Also all the restaurants and pubs and such around the Center.

So I can see why people come back here time and time again. I would choose this again if I were to ever return to Kyiv without question, though I may opt to try and get another apartment next time.

• Stayed: May 2017, traveled solo

Hello! Thank you for so big and informative review! Will wait you again!