All reviews washing machine sauna and jacuzzi independence square small lobby large refrigerator no elevator place to stay hot water the wi fi living room the heart of the city maidan washer airport location key globus
Reviewed July 18, 2012

The KievInn has the perfect location. Go right and you are in Independence Square in about 30 seconds. Go left and you are St. Michaels in about 3 minutes. The rooms are huge, new, and clean. Our room had a safe, giant LCD TV, big whirlpool tub, free wifi and a washing machine.

The only negative was that cigarette smoke would travel through the ventilation system from the apartments upstairs. It was strange...the rooms and hallways didn't smell like smoke at all, but at certain points that smell would be carried into the room.

Overall this place is a great value for Kiev. A better location than the Hyatt at a third of the cost.

Also, check out Walters for great Italian in Kiev. Just a couple of blocks away. Fantastic food!

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed June 3, 2012

Price, location and service is perfect. I dont have any bad or no good experiances with this hotel and with that stuff. I would like to come again when I ll have a my business trip again. I really enjoyed my time here and I just can recommanded that all is fine and nice.,

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed January 28, 2012

The KievInn is located in the Kiev City Center and is close to everything, attractions, museums, shopping and restaurants. There is a 24X7 Coffee Shop just across the road from the hotel extrance. The hotel receptionist was very helpful with recommendations and bookings for events and restaurants. The apartment was larger than I expected, clean and functional. We used the car service for airport pickup and return, and were very satisfied. We also used the car service for 1/2 day tours outside the city center. The driver was very helpful. Plan on paying cash as the hotel credit card machine was broken.

Room Tip: If you don't mind taking the stairs, choose a high floor for the views.
  • Stayed: January 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed January 22, 2012

I arrived at Borispol Airport early in daytime, and was met by a driver from KievInn. Was transported to KievInn. I was aware that the room was not ready when I arrived. I was put in from my luggage safely, and went for a walk in the streets of Kiev for a couple hours to look around.
Very small reception area just like a "hole" in the wall just inside the entrance. Nice staff who were helpful when asked about something. Remember that those who spoke English. The room was in effect, a 1-bedroom apartment that had had it all and then some. The bathroom is perhaps the most beautiful bathrooms I have ever seen in an apartment hotel ever. There was a shower, whirlpool for two persons, washing machine and sauna
The kitchen we found it necessary items we needed. If there was anything we missed, it was a small table with two chairs. When it was very uncomfortable to eat supper on the couch when the coffee table was so low.
The bed was incredibly great and good. Would have liked a slightly thicker layer of the mattress, but it is pleasant to taste.
The cleaning was very good. When we returned in the afternoon was the bed made ​​both ready. Was it a coffee cup or a plate we had not washed up, they were washed to put in place. It was replaced towels at least once a day.
This apartment hotel is safe recommended location is perfect for a visit to Kiev for the first time. You will find everything within walking distance. 50-100 meters up the hill to the hotel on the same page. Want to find a pub named O'Briens serving very good breakfast, lunch and dinner throughout the day. Otherwise, you will cross the street to find a coffee shop with simple dishes and very good coffee of different varieties.
We had a slightly strange experience when went home after a fantastic day in Kiev. We had arranged transportation from the reception early in the morning. The driver arrived on time. There was little traffic on our way to the Borispol Airport. We do not know if he ignored a red light twice deliberately or intentionally. Anyway, he was briefly stopped by traffic police. After much back and forth, he run on, but there was unfortunately no apology or anything from the driver. The cars are of high quality and the drivers are generally very service minded as KievInn use.
This apartment hotel I like to come back to. I miss the bathroom

• Stayed: November 2011, traveled as a couple
Reviewed January 19, 2012

Good location, fairly comfortable rooms.
No late check out (even if rooms are available.)
Do not ask airport transfer, price is 50% hire than normal taxi cost (Finding taxi is easy in the airport.)
Stuff is generally kindly but not always helpful (especially managerial personnel).In the evening the desk clerk couldn't speak English.
In the first floor room very dark and you can see only car parks' wall.If you stay between 2nd to 4th floor, you have to know "there is no elevator".
Safe is not work properly.

• Stayed: January 2012, traveled solo