“I was expat in 25 countries, never saw such a stunning service!” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Kiev apartments Grata

Kiev apartments Grata
Kiev apartments Grata
Ranked #70 of 362 Specialty Lodging in Kiev
Brussels, Belgium
“I was expat in 25 countries, never saw such a stunning service!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 7, 2011

All expats out there know what is to travel and work in 3-5 different countries in one year and have to stay more than a month, which requires a service from the agency providing conditions as mush the same as you have back home. Well guys, in Ukraine you can rely on Grata as you do to a friend you trust. I have traveled for work (in 25 countries) or leisure (more) and stayed always in aparts and I have never, ever had such a perfect service. The best is that the people in Grata exceed the professional attitude and offer their services from the heart, they are happy to see you happy! I wish they were agencies like that in each country I have been to. Life would be so much brighter!...

Room Tip: As I said before, any reasonable request will be immediately and fully satisfied by Grata people. Ju...
  • Stayed June 2011, traveled on business
4 Thank stellatsartsara

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (2)
Dublin, Ireland
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 15, 2011

We were in Kiev on a four day city break and used Grata Apartments as an alternative to the crazily priced hotels in this city. Lonely Planet recommends apartments as a better value option and having used Grata I would definitely agree wit them.
We were dealt with very professionally throughout the booking process, met at the airport and brought to Grata's offices in the city for keys and then on to our apartment. By the way, don't let the crumbling dingy offices put you off like it did us! The apartments are nice.Every single person we met was extremely helpful especially the cleaning lady who we met once or twice who was a better city guide than any you would pay for!
The apartment itself was about 10 minute walk from the main street Khreschatyk, was warm, clean and spacious. There were a couple of Irish Bars nearby that did a great breakfast but self catering facilities inside were brilliant.
They have a huge range of properties but I can only speak about the one we had, the 2 bedroom one on Lysenko, 3. Lovely place, I highly recommend.

• Stayed October 2010, traveled with friends
4 Thank Bozeman-Dublin
Edina, Minnesota
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 7, 2011

We rented a centrally located apartment with Grata and were very satisfied. The apartment was everything promised, within walking distance of most things, including a grocery store, and was next to a major metro station. The apartment was large, comfortable and had a queen sized comfortable bed. The kitchen and bathroom were modern. The staff spoke English and answered all questions promptly. We arranged to be picked up at the train station and the English speaking taxi driver was right at the car just as promised. We got excellent value and great service with Grata.

I would defintely use and recommend this company again.

• Stayed January 2011, traveled as a couple
3 Thank kathy88888
Istanbul
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 10, 2010

After consulting many sites looking for a place to stay in Kiev and till last minute I booked a flat through Grata Aparts and requested and airport transfer. I was greeted at the airport by an english speaking driver and guided me trough the city, the apartment was nice and clean, equipped with Air Con, Cable TV, Kitchen, Fridge, Microwave, Jacuzzi, Shower, washing machine and clean bed. My internet device can not connect to be connected to an ethernet cable, the staff at Grata Aparts struggled to get me a wireless modem even by calling an expert to fix it, Thank you. After all the struggle, there was no water at the apartment I contacted the office that operate 24hrs and they offer me either a 50%off or to change the parts I decided on the last one by always making sure I will have my wireless.
I am a hotelier and I can say that the service I received is a 5* service and I highly recommend this agency and their services.
Once again I thank all the staff. Best regards till my next trip.

• Stayed June 2010, traveled solo
3 Thank thenomad1
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 20, 2009

We arrived in the city at 8AM and made a "cold call" to their office. They invited us to stop by
and guided us through pictures of a number of apartments in different areas of the city; within 45 minutes
they had dropped us off at an apartment, showed us how to use the appliances, and handed us the keys. The office is open 24 hours, and the agents speak any number of languages fluently; their number is pasted next to the phone in the apartment, and you can call at any time free of charge. They provided maps and guidance about the city, advised us on transportation out -- provided much more service than I have received even at 4 star hotels.

Oh yes, and the apartment was great: a huge place, with comfortable beds, full kitchen, washing machine and ironing board, closets -- actually much more than we needed for a short stay. We opted for a place that was in the center of kiev, but 25 minutes walk to independence square and most other tourist sites. It was priced below any hotel we had found, and was still very convenient.

On the way out we just dropped the key in the mailbox.

• Stayed September 2009, traveled with friends