“Excellent service at InterContinental Kiev”

InterContinental Kiev
Ranked #2 of 112 Hotels in Kiev
Reviewed June 3, 2014

My husband and I stayed for our wedding night at InterContinental.

Everything was perfect – room service, reception service, concierge service.

Everyone is polite, friendly and very supportive.

There is special atmosphere at the hotel and you feel yourself like you stayed at your best friend’s house.

We required for urgent cleaning of dress. Hotel service implemented it within 40 minutes while we were drinking tasty tea at our room.

When we came in at evening we found bottle of champagne, tasty cake and card with congratulations at our room as a present from hotel. It was very nice.

I highly recommend InterContinental for your special events – weddings, birthdays, anniversaries.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled as a couple
InterContinentalKyiv, Manager at InterContinental Kiev, responded to this reviewResponded June 5, 2014

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your wonderful comments regarding your recent stay with us. We are delighted to hear that you have enjoyed your stay with us.
It was a pleasure to have you as our guest and we sincerely hope you will afford us another opportunity to welcome you back soon.

Reviewed April 30, 2014

This is the best hotel in Kiyv I stayed so far. Excellent services, luxurious rooms, tasty and various cuisine. No need of transport to get to downtown where you can find everything you can need. Will surely come back and recommend to friends.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled on business
InterContinentalKyiv, Manager at InterContinental Kiev, responded to this reviewResponded May 6, 2014

Dear Guest,
Thank you very much for sharing your feedback. It is a pleasure to read that you have enjoyed your stay with us. We are looking forward to your next visit to Kiev.
Hotel Management Team

Reviewed April 29, 2014

Stayed here for four nights over Easter and it was excellent. The staff were so friendly and welcoming and the Receptionist remembered my name every time I went to the desk! Nothing was too much trouble. We had a standard room which was more than adequate and facing the back - so very quiet. The 11th floor cocktail bar is worth a visit for the view alone. The spa is nice but the pool was freezing so swim quickly! Stayed at the Ukraine hotel on our last visit but never again it'll be the Intercontinental every time.

Room Tip: Standard rooms, in my opinion, are well above standard!
  • Stayed: April 2014, traveled as a couple

Dear Guest,
Thank you for taking the time to write a review about your experience with us. We are delighted to hear that you liked our hotel, b-hush lounge bar and our staff. We look forward to welcoming you back in the near future!

Reviewed April 20, 2014

Located very centrally. Clean, comfortable, new, well appointed. Signs in English. Good choice for a business traveler.

From the hotel it is easy to walk around the central Kiev. Its close to many of the churches, main squares and the government buildings.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled on business
InterContinentalKyiv, Manager at InterContinental Kiev, responded to this reviewResponded April 21, 2014

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your wonderful comments regarding your recent stay with us. We will surely be sharing them with our team.

We look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Reviewed March 5, 2014 via mobile

Stayed end February for 2 nights with some colleague. Superb facilities, very luxury room, cute Spa and fantastic restaurant and bar (11th floor) - High end style lounge restaurabt with very delicious food and Service level - the best I have seen in any other place in kiew. Will surely come back!

Stayed: February 2014, traveled on business
1  Thank Sokolova1
InterContinentalKyiv, Manager at InterContinental Kiev, responded to this reviewResponded March 11, 2014

Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for sharing your feedback with us. We are pleased that you liked our facilities, delicious food and service level.

We trust that we can look forward to welcoming you back to the hotel in the future.

Reviewed February 11, 2014

This is what you call a good hotel!

Nicely appointed room even if the style is common. I like the free soft drinks in the mini bar and the efficient free wifi.

Nice lobby with different area for a coffee or wait time for your colleagues or friends.

Never saw the gym when there.

In term of bar and restaurant it's good.The breakfast room also a restaurant is basic but food is good. The French and local restaurant is good but the best is the terrace when the weather is good.

The service all together is good and can sometimes be amazing (I came once with a broken leg and the waitress at breakfast was then more than perfect!).

Last thing is location and its location is top!

So if you are in Kiev don't hesitate to try the Intercontinental you shouldn't be disappointed.

Room Tip: Avoid the 2 last floor as if the rooftop bar is open you might not sleep well...
  • Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank SheikhDaCize
InterContinental1, Manager at InterContinental Kiev, responded to this reviewResponded February 13, 2014

Dear Guest,

Our aim is to provide our guest with memorable experiences and we are delighted to learn that we were able to leave a positive impression.

Reviewed January 18, 2014

Upon arrival, I was surprised that the hotel has a note that I would like to have view to the Cathedral even I already forgot about my request so I was so delighted on that time. I was upgraded one level to Deluxe room due to my Ambassador status. The Deluxe room is very spacious, modern and luxury. There was a complimentary fruit platter, macaroons and mineral water in my room. The complimentary mini-bars were also highlight during my stay. That was great !!!

There's a Wifi problem in my room during my stay where I cannot login on all of the username. I asked if someone could check the wifi problem in my room but the hotel finally provides the router on my room. Such a great service !! However, it turns out that the router still has a problem and again...Sergey or Serhii (i forgot) from concierge helped me and I didn't know what he did but finally it worked !!!

The hotel location is unbeatable, it is only within walking distance to Maidan Nezalezhnoshti (about 10-15 mins). Since I have early flight so I asked the FO to have a wake up call and taxi. I just slept on 2 am and thanks to the wake up call so I could still wake up on time. So it is much appreciated !

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled solo
7  Thank virtualaris
InterContinental1, Public Relations Manager at InterContinental Kiev, responded to this reviewResponded January 20, 2014

Dear Guest,

Thank you for sending us your kind feedback and for choosing InterContinental Kiev for your recent stay. We will pass all your great comment to our team.
It will be our pleasure to welcome you back to our hotel on your next visit to Kiev.