All reviews hot sandwiches hotel owner coffee machine free transfer metro station home away from home city centre english speaking staff mini bar lena taxi airport ukraine kyiv uah
Selected filters
Reviewed March 31, 2019 via mobile

we were a group of guys and we had an exellent stay. The quality of the hotel is high - the staff are professional, humble and respectfull. Their smiles made us feel at home! We have been on many trips together Ande this definately exceeds previous stays in different hotels by far

Date of stay: March 2019
Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed March 31, 2019 via mobile

Had a great stay at Oselya in Kiev. The staff were extremely friendly and very helpful, they were the highlight of the stay. The rooms were neat and cosy. I would visit again any day and hope to return soon.

Date of stay: March 2019
Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed February 12, 2019

I have to admit that thanks to the hotel owners and staff my family had experienced the country and the city in very positive way. We were treated like relatives. Food is cooked by owners and is made from fresh local products and tests really amazing. Our room on 3rd floor was big, bright, clean and very nice decorated. Downtown is 10 minutes by taxi which is cheap but we used free transfer to subway which is kindly offered by owners. We also used excursions organised by the hotel with french speaking guide what was very comfortable for us. Very good option to stay in Kiev I definitely recommend Oselya.

Room tip: There is playground 2 min to walk from the hotel. If you come with children this is a good place to walk.
Date of stay: February 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed January 11, 2019

This hotel is very helpful if you want to stay in safe and clean place with english speaking staff who do their best to make you feel comfortable. I got help with train tickets booking, restourant, places to visit which only locals know. Breakfast is good, big and served hot. I didnt take dinners in the hotel but they offer it too. Hotel provides transfers from airport for reasonable price and no need to bargin with taxi drivers. Location is good, not downtown but taxi is cheap and subway nearby.

Room tip: Ask for tranfer from airport or railway station
Date of stay: January 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
1  Thank JNDHelm
Reviewed January 8, 2019

A smaller charming, classy, and immaculate hotel with customer service second to none...
The staff has become good and dear friends
I will be staying there every time I am visiting Kiev!!
And part of the staff speaks English...Please ask for Lena, at the front desk......she is wonderful !!..

Date of stay: November 2018