Oselya Kiev
$166
$156
$251
$214
11 Mirrors Design Hotel(Kiev)
$192
$186
$186
  • Restaurant
$267
$241
  • Pool
Premier Hotel Rus(Kiev)(Great Value!)
$59
$50
Agoda.com
$130
$119
Agoda.com
  • Breakfast included
Ibis Kiev City Center(Kiev)(Great Value!)
$79
Hilton Kyiv(Kiev)
$309
$233
Orbitz.com
All reviewshot sandwicheshotel ownercoffee machinesmall hotelfree transfermetro stationtaxiairportcityukraine
Reviewed August 24, 2012

We stay my wife and me in tthe hotel just fora couple of days ,,and we was so happy to choice the hotel , for plenty reassons , the hotels is small butique , the attention is super , the rooms are very nice clean and confortable with small touches , like the espresso machine ,,, (great touch) , the breakfast is exelent , make you feel very homie ,,,,,and the garden is wonderfoul , like I say the service is better of any 5 star hotel in town ,,,,and we travel a lot and always in 5 stars hotels ,,, I will be consider Oselya one of the best hotels in Kiev , for service , location ,,and warm feeling like you always feel at home
thanks for a great experience

Martin and Anna Repetto

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled as a couple
2  Thank chefelmarquez
Oksana_Bogorodova, Owner at Oselya Kiev, responded to this reviewResponded August 26, 2012

Dear Martin and Anna, I'm very glad you enjoyed your time in "Sky on clouds" room. Thank you very much for your touchy review. I hope your next visit will be soon ). Regards, Oksana

Reviewed August 4, 2012

I spent a long weekend in Kiev and chose to book the Oselya based on Tripadvisor rating and reviews. Very good choice for the budget aware traveler, as central hotels can be very expensive.
Owners and staff were extremely friendly and helpful, and always accessible and responsive (emails/phone). Complimentary transfers from/to nearest metro station were very useful and always available when I needed them (though they are not guarantied). Most Kiev attractions (and there are many!) are easily and quickly accessible by the very cheap and effective metro service.
My room was spacious and clean with a very nice bathroom. Breakfast in the garden was nice, when weather permitted.
The nearby Kazachok restaurant is a little bit expensive but very very good if you want to try the local cuisine. Ask the reception to book your table, and you'll get a 10% discount!

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled solo
4  Thank Yaron A
Oksana_Bogorodova, Owner at Oselya Kiev, responded to this reviewResponded August 6, 2012

Dear Yaron, thank you very much for your review. You paid us a big compliment as we provide our car to and from metro station only for pre-arranged transfers. I’m glad we managed to make our car available for you every time. But us usual we are not so perfect )

Reviewed July 26, 2012

The staff at the Oselya are fantastic. I can't say enough about how helpful they were. There English is excellent and they did everything they could to make our stay wonderful. The room was very clean and nicely decorated. My only issue was the distance to the center of town. The staff at the hotel took us to the subway and brought us back for free, which really make a difference. The subway system in Kiev is also quite fun to ride. It's very fast. I highly recommend this hotel for your stay in Kiev.

Room Tip: The pick up service from the airport was wonderful and fairly priced. Have breakfast outside, it's quite nice.
  • Stayed: July 2012, traveled as a couple
3  Thank seaspraydc1
Oksana_Bogorodova, Owner at Oselya Kiev, responded to this reviewResponded July 28, 2012

Dear Eugene, thank you very much for your feedback. Recently we had changed in staff and your review is a sign for us they are doing well. Thank you a lot. Take care. Oksana Bogorodova

Reviewed July 12, 2012

From the moment I booked Olexander and Oksana could not have been more helpful, from arranging the transfer from the hotel to offering to take me and my son to the football - with him. Fantastic hosts, thank you never seems quite enough. The hotel staff were excellent, freindly, helpful and above all excellent English! The garden was a really nice place to eat breakfast, which was plentiful, or to unwind with a beer after a long day sightseeing. Some reviews say it is too far from the centre, maybe it is, but the number 17 bus from the bottom of the hill and the metro get you into the centre in no time at all and was all part of the adventure (and for less than 5 UAH!). As for Kiev, we came for the football despite all of the bad English press stories to find a wonderful, welcoming city, plenty to see, plenty to do. Well worth the visit.

Room Tip: The room in the sky (?) had no window blinds, and it gets light very early, but by the second night that was no problem.
  • Stayed: June 2012, traveled with family
5  Thank Kevin W
Management response:Responded July 14, 2012

Dear Kevin, thank you for you coming despite bad publicity about Ukraine. When I read it I was sure no one will come. I hope many of guests destroyed stereotype about Ukraine and we did small contribution as well ) Hope to welcome you soon in Oselya. Have a nice day. Oksana

Reviewed July 9, 2012

First visit to Ukraine. Hotel staff speak excellent English and are very friendly. Room/bathroom were spotless. Breakfast was tasty and generous & served in beautiful garden. Hotel is about 15 mins drive or metro ride from centre of town. Staff are willing to call cab to pick you up from town if you text them when you are ready to come home in order to save you getting ripped off by cab on street. Costs about 4-6 pounds by cab from town. Hotel also provides free drive to nearest metro station (too far to enjoyably walk). Worth the inconvenience of being somewhat distant from tourist sites/restaurants.

• Stayed: July 2012
4  Thank NeasdenTraveller
Management response:Responded July 14, 2012

Thank you very much! I hope your family enjoyed Yalta and you have nice and sweet memories about Ukraine! Have a nice day. Olexander