All reviews nice supermarket modern hotel great view of the city shopping mall metro station enjoyed my stay good size comfortable bed the main street reception staff within walking distance excellent hotel independence square gullivers starwood amenities olga
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

the location is very central. The room was big enough, modern, very clean and very comfortable. Breakfast was good. I was surprised to find out they do not have room service. The reception staff was very helpful and friendly.

• Stayed: September 2018, traveled on business
OlgaS5824, Менеджер по обслуживанию клиентов at Aloft Kiev, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear Guest,

it is a pleasure to receive such positive comments. According to Aloft Brand we do not have a room service option, but our grab and go restaurant is available for guests 24 hours. We were delighted to have you staying with us and hope to welcome you back soon!

Reviewed September 6, 2018

This is my second visit to the hotel in 2 months, being in Kyiv for work, and I was pleasantly surprised both times. The hotel is very conveniently located with the Gulliver Mall (including a large, upmarket supermarket) less than 500 m away and numerous bars and restaurants nearby. The view from the 19th floor is great and the room neat, quiet and functional. The air conditioning was quiet and easy to operate, and the shower without the usual spillover onto the bathroom floor. The breakfast was adequate although the choice was not particularly great. The feature I appreciated the most was the incredible friendliness of all the reception staff, two of whom not only recognised me from my earlier visit, but went out of their way to make me feel welcome. They were efficient, helpful and eager to please, ensuring I had a comfortable stay. Transport to the airport was efficiently organised and I appreciated their friendly faces at the end of a hard day's work.

Room Tip: Rooms on floors 19 and 22 are quite with good views
  • Stayed: August 2018, traveled on business
2  Thank Phyllis A
Olga S, Менеджер по обслуживанию клиентов at Aloft Kiev, responded to this reviewResponded September 7, 2018

Dear Phyllis,

you cannot even imagine how pleasant it is for us to receive such a review! Thank you.
I am very glad that we made your stay comfortable - this is our goal . I would like to assure you that we are already working on the selection for breakfast since we received few comments about it.

Looking forward to welcome you back @ Aloft Kiev.

Reviewed September 3, 2018

Very clean, good location.
Good choice breakfast available.
Staff at the reception very helpful: provide all the information we requested, printed our boarding passes for the return flight, arranged the airport transfer.
Just a great stay!

• Stayed: August 2018, traveled with family
1  Thank Mim2609

Dear Guest,

We are delighted to have been your chosen hotel during your recent stay in Kiev. It was
truly a pleasure to serve you.

Thank you for staying at the Aloft Kiev and we hope you choose to create more memories with
us whenever your travels bring you back to Kiev.

Reviewed September 2, 2018

Centrally located. Opened only few months ago. Check in took some time but was nicely handled by reception. It took some time to figure out if I am eligible for free breakfast. Room was new and functional. Neat and clean. Aircon did a great job - not noisy and maintained right temperature.Breakfast was basic but ok. Great value for money. The only hiccup - I have ordered Mercedes transfer to airport but got VW Polo (difference in price 20 EUR).

Room Tip: Higher up to get a better view
  • Stayed: August 2018, traveled on business

Dear Magus,

On behalf of the entire hotel team, we want to thank you for sharing your most memorable experiences with us during your recent stay at Aloft Kiev. We are glad your enjoyed.

Could you please reach out to the hotel directly with the reference of my name , so we can arrange the refund for the transfer? Or at least offer you a free transfer for your next stay? I apologize that we did not provide the car you asked for.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Reviewed August 30, 2018 via mobile

The water comes out of the sink brown and smelly, then clears, then brown and smelly again. This was scary. I was on 23 floor and water pressure and temperature good but there is a problem. WiFi in room did not exist. No business center, they tell you to use room WiFi! Very beautiful floors, beautiful carpet, clean beds, clean linen, very comfortable bed, nice view, very beautiful staff, nice check in, nice breakfast bar for 14$, decent lobby bar filled with guys, basic fitness room, and very nice modern decor. Overall not bad but I expected more for the price.

Stayed: August 2018, traveled solo
Olga S, Менеджер по обслуживанию клиентов at Aloft Kiev, responded to this reviewResponded September 5, 2018

Dear Guest,

it was a pleasure to have you as our guest. I do apologize for the inconveniences with the water - we did have some work done by the city representatives recently and it might be that your stay was during that period. I would like to add that we are working on the business center for our guests and by the mid September it will be up and running!

I do hope that we will see you again @Aloft Kiev.