“An unexpected surprise”
Review of Mama Manana South

Mama Manana South
Ranked #1 of 2,563 Restaurants in Kiev
Description: "If you want to understand the human, sit down at the same table" always said in my big Georgian family. We love Georgian traditional cuisine, wine and laugh. That’s why I, Manana, linked my live with delicious food. So come to my kitchen and will divide khachapuri with good people. With love, MAMA MANANA Your Georgia in the center of Kyiv #checkinGeorgia
Reviewed October 3, 2018 via mobile

My colleague Chantal found this restaurant via Google. - - and what a positive surprise.
Vladim, our waiter, helped us perfect and was very friendly. We choos
e as starter Pkhali and Khinkali hmmmm yummy.....some greetings from.kitchen before opened our stomach. As maindishes we had Chakapuli, meat and cheese, very nice and a Chanakhi with Stewed pork eggplants and potato and tomato very very nice. We recommend this without restriction.

Reviewed October 1, 2018 via mobile

I arrived to the restaurant with my colleague. Tired and very hungry after long day of work, having only breakfast and few cups of coffee. The place was like a fresfreshing oasis for us. After fantastic spicy Shurpa soup, Georgian taisty salad, few beers, coffee and brandy & many compliments of the house - I was reborned!!! I higly recommend the place, certainly worthwile to visit. Our waiter, Vadim fullfilled our expectations with 110%.

Reviewed September 27, 2018

Awesome georgian hot spot - as for georgians and for europeans that do not know georgian food. Good food and good wines, but staff do not know much about the wines they bid. Thats the only minus point.

Reviewed August 31, 2018 via mobile

We decided to have something sweet, we went to this restaurant and our waitress Inna suggested having a cherry pie. It was the best! Khachapuri here is also the best! Definitely advise this place to everyone!

Reviewed August 22, 2018 via mobile

We visited for dinner, they have an English menu and some staff speak English too. We were seated straight away. We sat inside, right opposite the kitchen. They have inside and outside seating areas.

This was a recommendation from a friend for good Georgian food and it did not disappoint. We had dumplings to start and kebab with vegetables and fries for main. We shared our food, the only thing to add is with the kebab they asked how many grams and we replied 100g as this is what was on the menu but it is not a large portion so if you are hungry make sure you clarify how big the portions will be.

As we were opposite the kitchen I could see the dumplings being made so went to have a look. The guy was very friendly despite the language barrier and happy to explain how he was making them.

We would definitely recommend this restaurant to others, the food was amazing and the service also good.

The bill is given in an envelope (see picture) which was unusual. The toilet was also very clean.

The prices are also very good. For one beer, one water and one Pepsi in addition to dumplings, kebabs x 2, vegetables x 2 and fries the bill was 554 UAH.

1  Thank AnuKaur1