Senator Victory Square
$50
$42
TripAdvisor
$237
Premier Hotel Rus(Kiev)(Great Value!)
$51
CityHotel(Kiev)
$158
$138
  • Restaurant
Ibis Kiev City Center(Kiev)(Great Value!)
$64
  • Restaurant
$83
$72
Travelocity
All reviewstram linewasher dryer unitbreakfast downstairsapartment hotelnice apartmentsfull kitchenplace to stayspacious bathroomlonger staywashing machinewalking distancespecial thanksthe wi ficurrency exchangeexcellent stayroom servicecentral location
FilterAll languages
Reviewed March 27, 2012

We stayed at Senator Apartments just before Christmas and I can't imagine a better place to stay in Kiev in this price range. It offered comfortable apartments and helpful, friendly staff.
This was a huge 1 bedroom flat, on the second floor with Jacuzzi and very nice furnishings, kitchen is fully functional with everything you'd need. There was also free internet access.
This was a fantastic romantic weekend, although it should be also great for business, couples, families, friends and solo. Would most certainly stay here again.

• Stayed: December 2011, traveled as a couple
Galina_Kyiv, Director of Sales at Senator Victory Square, responded to this reviewResponded March 31, 2012

Thank you so much for your very kind review, we are delighted that you enjoyed our accommodation and service and that your holiday was as perfect as you hoped it would be. We hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed January 4, 2012

Our family lived in Kyiv for 10 years and my business regularly suggested Senator as an excellent alternative to more expensive hotels for clients visiting Kyiv. So, when our family decided to move from Kyiv and we required a place to stay for a few months, we decided to stay at Senator.

Good -- excellent value (for Kyiv). Get used to it, Kyiv is sorely lacking quality hotels and anything reasonable is very expensive. It reflects the local society. Expect either crap or extremely over priced bling. Senator is expensive compared to competition elsewhere, but a real value in Kyiv. The reception (especially Elizabeth -- we can't say enough good about her) and the security were excellent. Always smiling, always helpful. The rooms/kitchen/bathroom/living room were excellent.

Not as good -- Very typical soviet management: The people that actually work at the hotel have no decision making power. We stayed there 3 months and never, ever saw or heard of this Sales Manager Galina that replies to these posts. As usual, she is too important to actually talk to guests. Head office makes arbitrary decisions that greatly affects the service of the establishment, but they are not there to see it's results or to take responsibility for the decisions with the client. As a result "it's the rules" is a typical, and an extremely annoying, response. "what can be done about x?" "nothing". The attached restaurant, while very interesting and offering board games and/or events nightly, has horrible food. Like seriously some of the worst food I've eaten in a long time. Skip the room service. Never tried the breakfast, it might be better.

Bottom line -- It's Kyiv. The price is high, take a deep breath when they say it's the rules, because it's the rules. The service is much better than typical. The management is 'normalno'. Translation: crappy. However, Elizabeth is really trying at reception and it shows. I will stay there again on my trips to Kyiv and I look forward to saying Hi to Elizabeth again! ... and maybe seeing who this Galina is.

Room Tip: There are many types of rooms, with confusing and rather arbitrary names. pick the cheapest double.
  • Stayed: September 2011, traveled with family
Galina_Kyiv, Director of Sales at Senator Victory Square, responded to this reviewResponded January 8, 2012

Dear Guest, first of all thank you very much for your loyalty to Senator Apartments, we are also grateful for your feedback as it is very valuable and helps us to improve our service. We are happy to hear you had a great experience and mostly enjoyed your stay with us and it would be my greatest pleasure to meet you personally when you are in Kyiv next time and discuss all the matters you were not happy with, please feel free to contact me galina.martynyuk@senator-apartments.com or please give me a call at +380442007755, I will highly appreciate if you find some time to meet. Also I would like to ensure you that we are always ready to the dialogue, any of our guests is free to contact Senator Apartments’ management team at any time. We hope to have the opportunity of welcoming you back to Senator Apartment and we will do our utmost to make your next stay enjoyable!

Reviewed January 2, 2012

I stayed with my boyfriend in Senator apartments for my winter holidays. Firstly I was pleasantly suprised of their prices. Price per night was avarage, but each third night was free of charge. It's great! Also I want to thank personnel for providing so excellent service! Without their advices and infoation my celebration could come to searching places ( where to go, eat, have fun, etc). Especially for Elisabeth! It was my best New Year stay! Thanks!

• Stayed: December 2011

Tthank you for taking your time and share your opinion with us. We are delighted to hear that you enjoyed our service and all members of our team was pleased to read your review and are gratefull for your kind words. We also invite you to join our mailing list so that to receive all our promotional offers and news (you can subscribe at our web-site or please join our page on Facebook). We are looking forward to welcoming you at Senator Apartments again at the nearest future!

Reviewed January 2, 2012

I was staying at senator apartments for a long time.And in general things were okay.But last time they ruined everything and I decided not to stay at Senator again.I rented a big one bedroom apartment.We stayed 3 people for 3 nights.But they did not inform me that I had to pay for extra person (Which is 50 euro per night).It is ridicolous that they want this extra payment.But this is not the main problem.3 days we entered the apartments ,they see us ,we talk but they did not prepare a bed ,sheet,towel,pillow for the 3rd person.So why did they get this 50 euro from us?And they made it like a trap.I informed them that 150 euro will not make them rich or make me poor but the important thing is their mentality.We should not stay at places which has this mentality.Cheating the customer is not a good way of serving.So I advise everybody to consider staying here again.I will definetly not stay here again.

• Stayed: December 2011, traveled as a couple
2  Thank cojusna
Galina_Kyiv, Director of Sales at Senator Victory Square, responded to this reviewResponded January 12, 2012

Dear Guest, thank you for your feedback, we are sorry to hear that you had a bad experience when staying at Senator Apartments. We would appreciate if you could contact our Operational Director Yana Solovyova to discuss the situation - yana.solovyova@senator-apartments.com or please call at +38 044 200 77 55. We are sure we will be able to cope with it so that to keep you among our loyal guests. We are looking forward to hearing from you soon!

Reviewed November 6, 2011

The Senator hotel is very nice and the people who work there are very helpful. The rooms are very spacious and they come with a kitchenette for those who like to cook. In addition, there are two groceries stores close by, one being a seafood grocery store that is straight out of the hotel, and one down to the right that carries everything you can imagine. I've walked form the hotel down to the main area of town in about 30 minutes. It's not as close to downtown as the intercontinental, but you get a much larger room for cheaper the price. The breakfast in the morning is very filling and the restaurant attached has live music, board games and other fun nights. There are a lot of places to eat close by if you are willing to explore the streets and stretch your legs by walking. Everything is very clean at the hotel and the maids do an excellent job of keeping things clean. I would highly recommend this hotel for someone looking for comfort and staying for an extended period of time.

• Stayed: October 2011, traveled on business
2  Thank TrektheWorld
Galina_Kyiv, Director of Sales at Senator Victory Square, responded to this reviewResponded November 8, 2011

Thank you for taking the time to leave your thoughts on your recent stay with us. I was really happy that you enjoyed your stay and we met your expectations in terms of the facilities and especially the service we provided. I have passed on your kind words to our team here and we hope to welcome you back in the nearest future!