“Best pizza in Belgrade”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed December 13, 2012

Delicious pizza,cute settings,charming garden and all in all soothing atmosphere. Great location btw! Don't miss out if you're ever in Belgrade.

Reviewed November 9, 2012

Even while I write about it I get hungry! Botako Gorgonzola and Salmon are my favourites.
The staff is friendly and polite, food is excellent and the place is charming. Also, the choice of music is great.
Be sure to make reservation in advance. Because of extraordinary quality, they rarely have free table during cold months.

Reviewed October 22, 2012

Botako is definitely my favourite pasta, pizza and salad place in Belgrade. I've been there numerous time and every time they reach my expectations. It is small, and because of that can be quite tricky to find a place there, but it would loose its charm by growing. My loyalty they earn by always using high quality ingredients and spotless serving.

Reviewed August 24, 2012

This is, as the title suggest, my favourite restaurant for pizzas in Belgrade. Due to its high popularity and small space it might be quite difficult to find a place, but once you find it, it will pay you back. The service is fast, friendly but still reserved and pizzas are just great!

Reviewed August 4, 2012

Now, my grandparents live in Serbia, and every year when I go to visit, I make sure that I go to Botako about 5-7 times. The Funghi pizza is my favorite. The flavours are excellent and well baked and blended. The pizzas are made right there for everyone to see, and may I say that it adds a nice aesthetic touch. Nice staff, nice patio, a bit crowded, but they DO have limited space. Overall, I gave it a five, because the pizza is very gourmet and delicious. Bravo!