All reviews pedestrian zone great great location excellent hotel fitness room extremely friendly staff super market hotel is located the heart of the city buffet breakfast few meters bathroom floor central area reception staff fast wifi walking street airport transfer fitness center
Selected filters
Reviewed March 31, 2019 via mobile

Everything about this hotel was perfect for us: location, delicious breakfast, modern room & decor, comfy bed, spa services, sauna/steam room, very accommodating staff, fast wifi, and great price! Our room was spacious and the feel was very high quality. We really enjoyed our stay!

Date of stay: March 2019
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed March 28, 2019 via mobile

As this hotel was recommended to me by business associates, I decided to go with it for the sake of convenience. However, it turned out to be better than I expected - mainly because of the hotel's staff.
Minor issue with the room temperature first night was elegantly resolved by Vladimir (manager) by means of room upgrade. Well done.
Breakfast space is small, but adequate. Staff is polite and attentive.

But reception staff excels by all means, especially Miloš (EUSopot ;)), followed by Vladimir and Igor. Thank you all.

Recommended. I hope to be back soon.

Date of stay: March 2019
Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed February 17, 2019

I chose this hotel for us(5 rooms) both in light of the very good reviews I read about it and also in light of my very positive impression from my early correspondence with Marjana from the reception staff of this hotel.
  The hotel's location is simply excellent, right in the heart of the city, only a few meters away from the pedestrian mall and the city's main tourist attractions are also right next to the hotel. Although the hotel has 8 floors this is a boutique hotel . The rooms are of a good size,clean and well equipped. The breakfasts were tasty and have a good selection of food. The reception staff was extreme friendly ready to assist us to each our requests.As well the dining room staff was efficient and friendly and with a constant desire to give us the best service.Based on our very positive impression,if we'll be back in Belgrade ,definitely, this hotel again will be our choice

Reviewed February 13, 2019 via mobile

Envoy hotel is in the heart of the old city, giving you the chance to walk anywhere you like. It offers a beautiful decoration and a great variety of choices, from local pies, sausages and scrambled eggs to smoothies and chia seeds. People are very friendly and professional!

Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed February 12, 2019 via mobile

The hotel has a great service, professional and kind reception crew! They helped us a lot planning our trips with great patience. The breakfast was great, pleasant and varied. The rooms are super clean, and the hotel has a very nice gym and sauna. The hotel is located in the middle of the town, all the restaurants are down the hotel, main attractions are 5min walking, museums, square , fortress, ext.
I recommend