“Ambarisation :)”
Review of Ambar

Ambar
Ranked #19 of 1,708 Restaurants in Belgrade
Description: Ambar is the first modern, international chain of Balkan cuisine restaurants. Inside its three locations in Belgrade and Washington DC and Clarendon, Ambar blends tradition and heritage with creativity and modern design. The result is an unforgettable visitor experience that reaches all the senses with delicious food, unbelievable drinks and an atmosphere that blends comfort and high style. From rich food, fine furniture, interior design and the widest choice of the finest Balkan rakias, to our first class service – every detail is meticulously woven into an unique experience that will leave you breathless. Welcome to the best of the Balkans.
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I'm always glad to come to this beautiful restaurant and to be part of the great atmosphere there. Food is so delicious, the real serbian taste with some interesting combinations of ingredients.
Good music, excellent food, kind staff...my recommendation to everyone!

Date of visit: April 2019
Edvina I, Manager at Ambar, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear Julijana R,

We’re just as glad to host you every time you come by! From our food to our staff to our music- we’re so glad you enjoy it and that you’re a part of our great atmosphere.

See you soon!

Edvina I.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,745)

Reviewed May 18, 2019

Had the unlimited dinner.. it really is a lot. food just keeps coming on and on. some of the food is great some maybe not however overall amzing experience. lovely staff very friendly

Edvina I, Manager at Ambar, responded to this reviewResponded May 20, 2019

Dear Friend2Travel,

Thank you for visiting Ambar! It’s great to hear you whole experience was amazing and that you truly enjoyed our unlimited menu. I’m sure there’s still plenty to try from our menu so we look forward to welcoming you back soon!

Reviewed May 13, 2019 via mobile

Been there 4 times. Had the “unlimited dinner” every time. Got new and teasty things every times.
Some I liked more than others but great sutisfaction.
Great place. Wonderful staff.

Edvina I, Manager at Ambar, responded to this reviewResponded May 14, 2019

Dear Noam L,

I would like to take this opportunity to thank you for visiting Ambar four times already! It’s great to know our staff, food and concept brought you back and that you truly enjoyed your experience here.
You can always expect a warm welcome here!

Reviewed May 13, 2019 via mobile

I loved it! Friendly staff, great food typical Balkan and amazing view to make you completely relaxed.

Edvina I, Manager at Ambar, responded to this reviewResponded May 14, 2019

Dear ChiaraMicol,

We love that you loved Ambar! From our service to our food to our view - it’s great to know everything hit the spot!
We look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed May 12, 2019 via mobile

A definite must! Everything is great, starting from the hostess, who is truly cordial, through all the guys working there (they know their job really well, yet are not pretentious as in many other Belgrade restaurants) to food which is amazing! Be sure to leave quite a good few hours for visiting...

Edvina I, Manager at Ambar, responded to this reviewResponded May 13, 2019

Dear SandraVu,

You certainly know what we’re all about! Thank you for taking a moment to share your feedback about your most recent visit to Ambar. From our service to our food- it’s great to know everything was amazing! There’s still plenty to try from our menu so we look forward to welcoming you back soon.