“By far best price/performance in former Yugoslavia”
Review of ABC Restoran

ABC Restoran
Ranked #174 of 1,233 Restaurants in Belgrade
Cuisines: International
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Belgrade, Serbia
“By far best price/performance in former Yugoslavia”
Reviewed August 17, 2014

I'm regular guest at ABC and finally I took time to write a review. Probably the outer view of the place isn't that great, but everything else is.
Service is great and food... Well, it is kind a difficult to describe, you have to visit the place and taste on your own.
Several times I was there with 3-4 friends and each one of us would take 3-4 different meals (imagine having 10+ different meals on the table in 2-3 hours). It is a slow food place and meals are typically small (100g or so).
And almost every time I visit the place they have some new flavors...
I have many favorite meals, but I do recommend (for first time visitors) the following:
- roll in pumpkin seed sauce
- "caravan"
- veal with goose liver and and apple

As for now I haven't been in the restaurant having so great food for such a reasonable price.
Even in the absolute category (price not taken into consideration) probably one of top 5 restaurants in former Yu (as for now I've been in only one that can match the ABC quality and I've been in many expensive, still disappointing quality restaurants).

Enjoy :)

• Visited August 2014
5 Thank AleckBgd

• Serbian first
  • Turkish first
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
“Yummy food”
Reviewed June 20, 2014

ABC is not situated in the city center and it maybe hard to find it, but once you get there you won't stop eating.My recommendation are rolls with the pumpkin seed sauce.The best thing you will taste!

Visited February 2014
Vienna, Austria
“Legen...wait for it...DARY!”
Reviewed May 28, 2014

I have NEVER written a review ever anywhere, but this restaurant deserves it!

This restauran is simply amazing. A friend living in Belgrade suggested it so we gave it a try with no expectation at all. What we have experienced was pure...I dont even have words for it. I travel around the world and eat in different quite expensive restaurants, but the price / performace of this one is unbeatable. I would even pay 3 times more for that kind of food. Simply amazing.

• Visited May 2014
5 Thank MatjazS85
“A culinary DELIGHT!!”
Reviewed May 3, 2014 via mobile

We found out about ABC Restoran and had it on our must-visit-must-try list of restaurants in Belgrade.
The reviews were encouraging so we said we would give it a try, as we are great lovers of FUSION cuisine.
The staff were extremely kind and helpful and encouraged us to try several dishes, in small portions, served impecably and cooked to utter perfection!

From the quality wine list to the carefully set tables and the perfectly balanced portions, it is worth every second of your time. Our only regret was that there wasn't any room for more...

Don't miss out on the beef rolls in brie and pistaccio sauce ;)

3 Thank Sidonia M
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Best Budget Indian Food restaurant”
Reviewed April 17, 2014

ABC restoran is in masjid jamek. The place is good. after shopping you can have a fresh fruit juice, tea and snacks.

• Visited April 2014