“Excellent pasta, risotto and deserts!”
Review of Campania Trattoria

Campania Trattoria
Ranked #28 of 1,734 Restaurants in Belgrade
Cuisines: Italian
Description: Journey into the heart of the Italian region of Campania (Campania) is since recently possible in the heart of Belgrade. Right next to the house of Princess Ljubica a restaurant named Campania has recently been opened. This name refers to the area of south Italy. A new and simple interior, decorated with warm colors and natural materials, with a large wood stove where pizza is prepared traditionally and where pasta is baked at the end of its preparation.
Reviewed April 13, 2019 via mobile

Excellent pasta, risotto and deserts! Very pollite serving, nice atmosphere. Been there every day during our trip to Belgrade.

Reviewed April 12, 2019 via mobile

Me and my friends ordered pizza and 2 pasta's. We waited for our order for 1 hour, while girls who came after us in 30 minutes received they order in 10 minutes, just like other customers.
It was worst service ever I saw in Europe, especially for such high prices (for example I ate in Prague for cheaper price, and got a way better service).
Food quality is average, nothing special.

1  Thank xtabay
Reviewed April 11, 2019

Went there for their pizza and pasta and were not disappointed because the food was as good as you would get in Naples itself.

Reviewed April 8, 2019 via mobile

As I had my apartment nearby, I decided to have dinner here. Usually (I am Italian) I never choose the Italian restaurants when I am abroad. Well, I have to say that the pizza I had was at the same level of Napoli. So, doe what I tried, this place is highly recommend if you want an Italian Neapolitan pizza. Well done!

Reviewed April 6, 2019

I was here with my girlfriend - we were walking past and thought it looked alright: it turned out to be great. The arancini sorted me out nicely and the pizza finished me off. I haven't had a pizza that good in a long time!

The staff were very friendly, too. Highly recommended :)