“Great food! Fantastic staff!”
Review of Gradska

Gradska
Ranked #14 of 1,829 Restaurants in Belgrade
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Description: Gradska is Serbian restaurant with authentic national kitchen,with wide assortment specialities of Toplica district,south Serbia.All prepared by Serbian knight of cuisine Slobodan Miljakovic.Restaurant is placed in green oasis of park,in the heart of old Belgrade at Dorcol.Restaurant also offers possibility to organize celebrations,private parties,conferences and all other manifestations up to 100 seats. In Gradska,your smile is our goal!
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Great food! Fantastic staff! Pedja (the waiter) was realy helpfull! I wait for the mushroom soup recepie :)

Date of visit: January 2020
Write a reviewReviews (748)

Reviewed January 14, 2020

We took our Serbian friends to lunch here last weekend. It’s somewhere they’d been planning to check out but hadn’t been to before. It’s a traditional style Serbian eatery, but with some menu choices that go beyond the standard. The stuffed rolled pork was excellent (I’ve forgotten what it was called), and everything we ate was of a good to superior standard. Our friends will definitely be coming back for a family lunch sometime soon. And if we’re in Belgrade again, we’ll be back too.

Reviewed January 12, 2020 via mobile

Bedja, our waiter, was great. Warm, friendly, informative and a really good at his job. Even really enjoyed our small talk. The food was good. I had the Forrest Chicken and my husband had the smoked sausages and our toddler had the Cucumber Salad and mushroom soup. It wasn't crowded so that was great. Bedja even brought us out a complimentary Drink - Rakija. I took the smallest sip because I don't really drink and let me tell ya...this stuff was strong. Tastes like moonshine. Kind gesture but probably not going to drink the national alcohol of Serbia again. Overall a good meal and evening.

Every restaurant in Belgrade seems to be a smoking establishment. I don't smoke and neither does our toddler...but we hate constantly breathing it in. The only thing I suggest is that Gradska get some better ventilation going so the smoke filters out better.

1  Thank iamwendyrobinson
Reviewed January 7, 2020 via mobile

Been to this cosy restaurant with my family,a small walk from the centre.Welcomed by a lovely man working there.We were looking for some traditional serbian food.He helped us alot on the menu,advising us what to order to try a little bit of everything.Food was excellent!beer was delicious too!!We are a slightly choosy family as my husband is a restaurant owner himself and he is the chef.Definately recommend this place to anyone holidaying in Belgrade!Nice food,clean,and most helpful staff that you could wish for when dining out in a new holiday destination!!!Keep up the work guys!!you were amazing!Regards from Cyprus!!

1  Thank nikolastainton
Reviewed January 4, 2020

Very good food, decent prices, very friendly stuff capable to recommend different dishes suitable for the client :)