“Good traditional food”
Review of Gradska

Gradska
Ranked #10 of 1,708 Restaurants in Belgrade
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Description: Gradska is Serbian restaurant with authentic national kitchen,with wide assortment specialities of Toplica district,south Serbia.All prepared by Serbian knight of cuisine Slobodan Miljakovic.Restaurant is placed in green oasis of park,in the heart of old Belgrade at Dorcol.Restaurant also offers possibility to organize celebrations,private parties,conferences and all other manifestations up to 100 seats. In Gradska,your smile is our goal!
Reviewed April 25, 2019 via mobile

We had lunch at this place, they have a nice quiet terrace in the back next to a park and they have some parking in front.
The food is pretty standard serbian, nothing too fancy but pretty tasty nevertheless.
I had the Toplicka janija (850 rsd) and it was very good and tasty, we all like it, I recommend you try it if you never had it before. We got also homemade bread which went very nicely with the sauce.
I tasted also my brother's Homemade Game Sausage (990 rsd) and it was pretty interesting, the potatoes were very tasty, the sausage were fine but too spicy fie my taste.
The Pljeskavica old style (800 rsd) was also interesting as it was a bit different then the normal one you find in most places, made with meat pieces not miced meat but not something I would have again as I'm not a big fan of Pljeskavica. Also, maybe some sauce would have helped to improve the taste.
Overall, we had a pretty nice lunch, the portions were pretty big, service was also very kind and friendly, my rating 4.2 / 5 stars.

Date of visit: April 2019
3  Thank Foodie_CST

Reviewed April 21, 2019 via mobile

Awesome local restaurant with some really authentic Serbian food. Came with some Bulgarians, they loved the meat and rakija. :D

Date of visit: April 2019
Reviewed March 28, 2019 via mobile

We've been here 3 days ago - me, my partner and two small kids. Restaurant is typical with very good serbian cuisine. I chose grilled smoked trout with sopska ❤️ kids ate pljeskavica and partner - kararjordjeva snicla - everything was delicious, the waiter was funny, friendly, really helpful and patient :) nothing to say more. Eating here is a must.

Reviewed March 20, 2019 via mobile

Located in hidden area with no public transport. At night it looks pretty scary - very old abandoned building, train depot etc. Food, service and price are good, interior design is quite simple if not humble. Nothing special to remember or come back for.

Reviewed March 20, 2019

We found the Gradska Restaurant by Tripadvisor and visited them just right after we arrived to Belgrade. Our waiter Alexander has helped us with his recommendations and friendly chat about Obradovic and Basketball. The food was also quite good with value and taste. A time to remember for us with my wife.

Date of visit: March 2019
Gradska_Team, Menadžer za odnose sa gostima at Gradska, responded to this reviewResponded March 21, 2019

Dear Ferit D,

Thank you for the wonderful comment and recommendation.It is nice to hear you and your wife had a great time at our restaurant.Our goal is to provide the best service, so our guests can fully enjoy.See you again!

Best regards,