“Absolutely loved it”
Review of Gradska

Gradska
Ranked #12 of 2,180 Restaurants in Belgrade
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Description: Gradska is Serbian restaurant with authentic national kitchen,with wide assortment specialities of Toplica district,south Serbia.All prepared by Serbian knight of cuisine Slobodan Miljakovic.Restaurant is placed in green oasis of park,in the heart of old Belgrade at Dorcol.Restaurant also offers possibility to organize celebrations,private parties,conferences and all other manifestations up to 100 seats. In Gradska,your smile is our goal!
Reviewed September 4, 2016

This was a fantastic venue for a real "domestic" feel. I love the traditional feel to this place, we got lucky with the weather. The food was fresh and yummy. We absolutely loved the domestic wine and "Pljeskavica old style". I will definitely come again with friends when I get the chance to!

Date of visit: September 2016
1  Thank ivanorezac

Reviewed September 3, 2016 via mobile

Unpretentious, of the tourist trail restaurant, specialising on local cuisine. Big portions, great quality!

Date of visit: November 2015
2  Thank mzbpet
Reviewed August 30, 2016 via mobile

Another beautiful afternoon in this great restaurant. I've had chicken fricasse, and my friend took Natur steak in white wine sauce. Everything was wonderfull! Helpfull stuff and very nice atmosphere, again. We'll be back for sure.

1  Thank Ajsikica
Reviewed August 26, 2016

We went on the recommendation of this restaurant. The restaurant is completely ordinary, food for my taste too spicy and greasy, I ate a roasted lamb, and not one of the better ones I've tried ... The staff was courteous and correct.

Reviewed August 24, 2016

Really enjoyed it. 15 mins away from the city center, a lot of empty tables around 6pm. The waiter was very nice and proactive, recommended me the best food (mountain lamb with Serbian mushrooms, it was very good). I do recommend.