All reviews pedestrian street art hotel excellent location hotel staff on foot great place to stay the heart of the city bed reception minibar amenities apartment
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I stayed 5 nights at Prince Hall in two ‘blocks’. For the first block I stayed in a room that was more like an apartment with a small kitchen with full sized fridge - it was pretty glam! It faced the main street and never got too loud to sleep. It was a great room to spend 5 days. Two things I would say could be improved about this room: (1) more amenities in the kitchen. It seemed like you could cook in there, but you’d have to bring your own cutlery, crockery etc. Didn’t bother me as I didn’t plan to cook at all! (2) the room needs thicker curtains. It never got truly dark which made it harder for me to sleep.

The second time I stayed at Prince Hall this holiday I was in one of the more modern rooms. This was much smaller than the other room, but also more up to date. Perfect for a one or two night stay as mine was!

The location is so good for exploring Belgrade on foot. It’s right in the middle of Kneza Mihaila so there are plenty of dining options on the doorstep, a quick walk to the fortress and Republic Square, 20 mins to Saint Sava and Nikola Tesla museum.., everywhere!

What really made Prince Hall for me though were the ladies on reception! Super friendly and kind, they even called the train station for me when I didn’t understand something about my onward journey. Best hotel staff I’ve ever met!

If I go back to Belgrade, which I certainly would, I would stay here again no question.

Date of stay: September 2019
Trip type: Traveled solo
Reviewed July 3, 2019

Stayed here for two nights while visiting Belgrade. The hotel was a bit hard to find at first, and I had to ask for directions from locals several times before finally finding it, even though it's located on the main street. If you see the Art hotel, it's basically right next to it. The staff was very friendly and knowledgable and the room was new, fairly clean and modern. Before I checked out, I removed the bed sheets and pillow cases just to be nice as I had some extra time on my hands, and I noticed lots of dark hairs on the mattress underneath the bed sheet (my hair is blonde). Other than that, everything was clean.

The best things about this hotel are definitely the location and the price!

Date of stay: July 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
Reviewed March 24, 2019 via mobile

We stayed for 4 nights and we could not have had it any better. The rooms are very new, very clean and the bed is very comfortable. Staff helps you with finding attractions and advice. This is the best location you can have in the city. I have recommended this hotel to all of my friends and family too, as the value for money is excellent and the location is just perfect. They also have a minibar with very decent prices and the room facilities are great too. Thank. You for a great stay!

Date of stay: March 2019
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Prince Hall P, Front Office Manager at Prince Hall, responded to this reviewResponded March 25, 2019

We would like to deeply thank you for giving us your detailed feedback about your recent stay with us. We are delighted to receive your compliments and observations about your stay, especially with regards to our rooms and friendliness of our staff.
It will be our pleasure to host you again when you decide to visit Belgrade.
Kind regards,
Prince Hall Team

Reviewed December 20, 2018

Excellent location in the heart of the city, clean room and very helpful staff. Didn't try the breakfast, but more than satisfied with my stay here (Dec-18) and will return the next time I go to Belgrade.

Date of stay: December 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
Prince Hall P, Front Office Manager at Prince Hall, responded to this reviewResponded February 5, 2019

Dear Guest,
We are delighted to read that you enjoyed a comfortable stay and we very much hope for an opportunity to welcome you back soon.

Prince Hall Team

Reviewed August 21, 2018

The location of the hotel is very strategic. Everything is close and you can go by walking. Receptionists Suzana and Melitza are very friendly and helpful, they speak different languages so communication is not a problem. The transfer service is also excellent, our driver was Mr Alexandre, he also speaks English and is very kind :) thank you so much for everything we will be back soon :)

Date of stay: May 2018