“Bleeejaaa”

Ranked #61 of 1,730 Restaurants in Belgrade
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed April 29, 2019 via mobile

Very nice place, amazing interior design along with good service and food. Urban stencils make more interesting ambient.

Date of visit: April 2019

Reviewed April 15, 2019

We went there for my friend's birthday, everything was just perfect! amazing atmosphere, beautiful interior, and great music! not to mention the huge bar there!
Fresh ingredients, fresh sashimi, and sushi, very good quality, very well prepared, we were surprised, we didn't expect this!.
I highly recommend this place when in Belgrade and if you are into good quality sushi and sashimi.

Date of visit: December 2018
1  Thank Bitesmind
Reviewed March 13, 2019

High expectations for this restaurant. Excellent location with nice atmosphere. Food in the average, low rate for quality versus price. Good service.

Date of visit: March 2019
Reviewed February 13, 2019 via mobile

The ambient and the food are very good. Service excellent, nothing to say. But 120€ per person is a little too much to make it a place to recommend or to want to go again.

I have eaten in places with quality like this in Munich for that price and in Madrid, Rome and other European cities for 70-80€ per person.

Taking all in account it could be a 5 star for 80€ per person, but not for 120€.

But if you are prepared to spend this price the place is great even very creative in ambient, food quality and service.

Date of visit: February 2019
Reviewed February 2, 2019 via mobile

My friends took me here for my birthday, and I was quite surprised(in a good way) with the food and drinks. The cocktails were abosultely amazing. We tried one of their signatures, and after we shifted to Moscow Mule. Sushi was quite fresh(always go with specialty roles) and also the gyoza was very delicious. Sooo definitely try their cocktails!!! Looking forward to come back here when I am again visiting Belgrade.

Date of visit: January 2019