All reviews cobbled street great location restaurants and bars pedestrian area bohemian quarter plenty of storage space friendly personnel central belgrade small hotel hotel location is lovely hotel would definitely stay here again no elevator rooms are comfortable breakfast was excellent skadarska noise
Reviewed June 13, 2011

I moved to the Petit Piaf which is a 3* hotel after a very disapointing stay in a 4* hotel in the centre of Belgrade (which I have also reviewed). What a pleasent difference the Le Petit Piaf is. A delightful Hotel run by delightful staff. It is situated in the centre of the artisan quarter where the air is filled with live music every night from the large number of restaurants that are on the cobbled street. It is a small hotel that does not pretend to be anything other than a friendly place to stay. Whether you are eating in the excellent restaurant or relaxing in the court yard the staff look after you extreemly well. My thanks to the staff who were all excellent with special thanks to Dragan, Marie and Sandra for their high levels of proffessional delivery at all times, you are a credit to the hotel and I recommend the Petit Piaf to anyone travelling on business or pleasure.

Date of stay: June 2011
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
1  Thank Graham J
Reviewed January 13, 2011

I stayed at Le Petit Piaf in winter and the resaurant in the court yard wasn't open. I assume it could be noice from that.
The staff were very friendly and kind. The rooms were small, but very clean and well kept. Breakfast was fantastic. However smoking was permitted in the lobby, which I felt was unnescesary.

Date of stay: February 2010
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed October 18, 2010

I am very often in Belgrade and it is always a nightmare finding a nice hotel for a reasonable price. Hotel "Le Piaf" in the old part and right in the city centre of Belgrade is one of the charming hotels which is worth staying at, since it is quiet located in a pedestrian zone and who serve a good breakfast! I would not recommend the hotel at summer, since the restaurants next door have live-music and it can be very loud therefore, but autumn and spring is perfect! Also check the italian restaurant northward at the corner which is cozy and if you want serbian food than just pop in one of the many restauranst next to the hotel, which are all excellent and traditional.

Date of stay: November 2009
Trip type: Traveled on business
2  Thank phillipge
Reviewed August 12, 2010

I will preface my review by stating that I have lived in Belgrade for more than 13 years and am very familiar with hotels across the country. When I reserved the rooms for my family, I told the hotel that we wanted to stay there for our last nights in Belgrade as we were moving to another country. I asked for their best rooms and was expecting a pleasant stay there with my family. The exact opposite happened. They put us in small attic rooms with loud window air conditioners, the carpets were dirty and the rooms had an unpleasant odor. The bathrooms have liquid soap dispensers for the sinks and showers and they were empty! When I attempted to buy drinks from room service they told me that I should take them from the minibar. As I said before, I have stayed in all types and classes of hotels in Serbia and am very flexible but this place was a big disappointment given the price. We stayed one night and moved to the new Holiday Day Inn, which was a great place at a much lower room price.

Date of stay: July 2010
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed July 27, 2010

I would definitely stay here again. The staff was so nice and helpful. The room was small but very comfortable, modern, and clean. And the neighborhood of Skadarlija that the hotel is in is so much fun with very good restaurants with great Serbian food and live traditional musicians. Hotel has a new, very good national restaurant. Great nightlife on the street but hotel room was very quiet. Good location for exploring the rest of the city.

Date of stay: July 2010