“great hotel”

Hotel Le Petit Piaf
Ranked #39 of 89 Hotels in Belgrade
Reviewed June 22, 2011

Hotel Petit Piaf is a boutique hotel, located in the small bohemian enclave of Skadarlija, but off the pedestrian street, making it much more quiet. There is no better location in Belgrade. The staff is very friendly, helpful, and speak excellent English. Breakfast is excellent with good selection. There is indoor and outdoor seating. The hotel restaurant is also excellent. We were able to get one of the end rooms, which is quite large with good bathroom, shower, and large window.

Room Tip: Ask for one of the larger end rooms.
  • Stayed: May 2011, traveled as a couple
2  Thank bstephany

Reviewed June 13, 2011

I moved to the Petit Piaf which is a 3* hotel after a very disapointing stay in a 4* hotel in the centre of Belgrade (which I have also reviewed). What a pleasent difference the Le Petit Piaf is. A delightful Hotel run by delightful staff. It is situated in the centre of the artisan quarter where the air is filled with live music every night from the large number of restaurants that are on the cobbled street. It is a small hotel that does not pretend to be anything other than a friendly place to stay. Whether you are eating in the excellent restaurant or relaxing in the court yard the staff look after you extreemly well. My thanks to the staff who were all excellent with special thanks to Dragan, Marie and Sandra for their high levels of proffessional delivery at all times, you are a credit to the hotel and I recommend the Petit Piaf to anyone travelling on business or pleasure.

• Stayed: June 2011, traveled on business
1  Thank Graham J
Reviewed January 13, 2011

I stayed at Le Petit Piaf in winter and the resaurant in the court yard wasn't open. I assume it could be noice from that.
The staff were very friendly and kind. The rooms were small, but very clean and well kept. Breakfast was fantastic. However smoking was permitted in the lobby, which I felt was unnescesary.

• Stayed: February 2010, traveled with friends
Reviewed October 18, 2010

I am very often in Belgrade and it is always a nightmare finding a nice hotel for a reasonable price. Hotel "Le Piaf" in the old part and right in the city centre of Belgrade is one of the charming hotels which is worth staying at, since it is quiet located in a pedestrian zone and who serve a good breakfast! I would not recommend the hotel at summer, since the restaurants next door have live-music and it can be very loud therefore, but autumn and spring is perfect! Also check the italian restaurant northward at the corner which is cozy and if you want serbian food than just pop in one of the many restauranst next to the hotel, which are all excellent and traditional.

Stayed: November 2009, traveled on business
2  Thank phillipge
Reviewed August 12, 2010

I will preface my review by stating that I have lived in Belgrade for more than 13 years and am very familiar with hotels across the country. When I reserved the rooms for my family, I told the hotel that we wanted to stay there for our last nights in Belgrade as we were moving to another country. I asked for their best rooms and was expecting a pleasant stay there with my family. The exact opposite happened. They put us in small attic rooms with loud window air conditioners, the carpets were dirty and the rooms had an unpleasant odor. The bathrooms have liquid soap dispensers for the sinks and showers and they were empty! When I attempted to buy drinks from room service they told me that I should take them from the minibar. As I said before, I have stayed in all types and classes of hotels in Serbia and am very flexible but this place was a big disappointment given the price. We stayed one night and moved to the new Holiday Day Inn, which was a great place at a much lower room price.

• Stayed: July 2010, traveled on business
Reviewed July 27, 2010

I would definitely stay here again. The staff was so nice and helpful. The room was small but very comfortable, modern, and clean. And the neighborhood of Skadarlija that the hotel is in is so much fun with very good restaurants with great Serbian food and live traditional musicians. Hotel has a new, very good national restaurant. Great nightlife on the street but hotel room was very quiet. Good location for exploring the rest of the city.

• Stayed: July 2010, traveled with friends
Reviewed July 14, 2010

We visited Belgrade and Le Petit Piaf with my wife for a long weekend this July. Since, the time of booking the room I realized that I deal with professionals and customer centric attitude gave me the best first impression. The hotel hasn't got a parking service, but when I asked for it they arranged a nearby parking service for me. Upon arrival we had a warm & friendly welcome and we were shown to our rooms. The room was nice, although it could be a bit more spacious. The location of the Hotel is just perfect on a the pedestrian area of Skadarlija. We didn't use our car at all during our stay and walked around the Stari Grad without any problem. Breakfast is a la carte and we really liked it as well as the service and friendliness of the waiters. To sum up if someone wants to visit Belgrade Le Petit Piaf is a great and for sure value for money choice. We will come back soon.

• Stayed: July 2010, traveled as a couple