Yhe hotel was booked and payed by my firend in Serbia so "I should not look a gift horse in the mouth" :)
BUT I can give my short review.
Location: 20-30 min taxi drive to the city center (it should cost you about 500-600 Dinnars one way). There are some taxis around the hotel so it is not a problem to get one.
The staff: very nice and helpful.
Rooms: rather small with TV and minibar and refrigerator. I attach some pictures. My biggest problem in ther room was terrible stink form the bathroom.
Price: I don't know the hotel prices in Belgrad and I didn't pay for this hotel, but in my opinion this hotel is much to expensive for the lack of quality they provide.
- Free WiFi internet access in whole hotel and free computer with internet acces in the lobby (I think 4 of them).
- nice and helpful staff
- AC in rooms
- beautiful view from the 18th floor restaurant
- Location (to the city center
- small and in my case stinky room
- the hotel is beeing renovating now so the lobby is very small and nesty and a lot of people are smoking there so the best way to get to the elevators is thru the side hotel "beer garden"
- bad price/quality ratio
Frankly, I would not recomend that hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- One of the finest three star hotels in Belgrade Hotel Srbija is located in urban neighborhood, next to the beautiful park. You will get to like peaceful and pleasant environment immediately. What makes the location even more attractive is nearby highway, which facilitates the arrival to the hotel and at the same time provides a good connection to the other city points. Relaxing and comfortable stay The hotel consists of 302 rooms and the interior design of hotel is modern, with simple lines, and warm colors. With 6 different room types on 16 floors the hotel offers pleasant and comfortable stay to business, leisure travelers, groups and participants of sport events. Perfectly organized meetings and events with a personal touch The hotels features space of 400 m2, organized into 4 air conditioned venues of different capacities, suitable for congresses, seminars, presentations, cocktails, dinners, weddings and many other event types. We can provide professional organization of the entire event and you should choose our hotel because: • It's so easy to get to the hotel, regardless of whether you decided to come to Belgrade by car, coach, or by airplane. • All our venues enjoy natural daylight • Spectacular city view from venues located on the 18th floor • Free Wi-Fi internet, high-speed connection • Possibility of connecting large number of computers • Parking facilities • Meeting capacity for up to 220 participants • Our outstanding reference list • Food and beverage services An extraordinary gastronomic encounter BG Restaurant is located on the ground floor. The interior of the restaurant is modern with simple lines and warm colors and pride ourselves on the hotel summer garden where you can enjoy a cup of coffee or a homemade lemonade. Taste our traditional cuisine in fusion with Italian food. From fine to casual dining we have something to please any palate. The restaurants capacity is 180 seats. Working hours from 8.00 AM to 11.00 PM. Our staff at your service Attractive location, functional interiors, impeccable service and our rates, will make you choose Hotel Srbija *** as your home away from home and our staff will make your stay a memorable experience. The guest satisfaction is our main mission. WE WISH YOU A WARM WELCOME! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hotel Srbija reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Srbija Hotel Belgrade