“My everydays place”

Ranked #422 of 1,228 Restaurants in Belgrade
Cuisines: Chinese
“My everydays place”
Reviewed April 20, 2014

I dont have to tell you to much.... This restaurant is one of my favorite in Belgrade. Nice place, nice prices, excellent food... always satisfied :).....Im eating here almost every day :)

• Visited April 2014

• Serbian first
serbia. belgrade
“Very good chinese food”
Reviewed January 22, 2014

My younger son likes very much chinese food, so he invited me to eat in this restaurant. It was lovely there, everything, atmosphere, servis, food choise, from soup, main meal, dessert. The portions are great, so you can take home half of a portion for another meal. And prices are great. I recomend this restaurant to everybody loving chinese food.

• Visited June 2013
Belgrade
“Real Chinese food in Belgrade”
Reviewed January 20, 2014

I was sceptical towards this restaurant when I couple of years ago saw a new Chinese food place in my neighbourhood, but when I tasted it, I was delighetd. You can tell when the resturant is really genuine Chinese: when you can hear loud quarrel from the kitchen (with broken plates etc.)

The chef is angry and he is good. The walls are red and you can hear Chinese pop music from the speakers.

A cute Chinese waitress speak very good Serbian and is very friendly. Unbelievably inexpensive food. They offer also Chinese brandy.

My favourite meal is pork with fragrant mushrooms, plus Chinese fried bread.

It's a pitty they are not located in the city center. When in Belgrade, when in Zvezdara - go there for real Chinese food!

• Visited December 2013
Belgrade, Serbia
“Excellent place for chinese food”
Reviewed September 4, 2013

We have accidentally discovered this place few moths ago and since then we go there at least once in a month, alone or with friends.
The restaurant has wide selection of dishes-from soups to desserts. We recommend: spring rolls, veal with shiitake and bamboo, curry rice, fried vegetables with Chinese mushrooms, rice noodles/vermicelli with vegetables, and necessarily take a hot red chillies dip/gravy.
Fried bananas / pineapple with honey are simply yummy.
The portions are huge (you can choose smaller portions) and there's no way you would stay hungry. I often take away about half of my portion. You get 4 spring rolls in one portion!which is great, I love it. Everything is clean and meals are fresh-made.
Prices are affordable and the service is great.
They do deliveries as well.

• Visited July 2013
1 Thank SON269
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Awesome place!”
Reviewed August 31, 2013 via mobile

Great prices, greater staff and the greatest food. The portions are huge, so there's no way you would stay hungry.

• Visited July 2013