Open today: 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM

from $88.67
from $205.63
from $116.19
More Info
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed August 16, 2016 via mobile

My friend and I travelled to Serbia in April and booked two excursions in Serbia Private Tours "Belgrade for beginners" and "Frushka gora". Our guides Miljan and Dobri (speaks Russian perfectly which was important as we are from Russia) made very interesting excursions, told a lot of unique things about Serbia. Trip orginizing, prifessionalism of the guides, excursions programs, the car in whicn they took us around - everything was awesome. We were in many countries and took part in many excursions and i can surely say that Serbia Private Tours' excursions are one of the best. I wish we had had more time to visit "Mokra gora" and "Zlatibor" but we will come back to beautiful Serbia and go there with Serbia Private Tours. I recommend this agency to everybody.

Date of experience: April 2016
2  Thank DashaS374
Reviewed August 5, 2016

Great tour and a fantastic tour guide - Miljan. We saw almost all of the historic sights of Belgrade and learned of their history both recent and ancient. We were soooo glad we booked this tour. A great introduction to Belgrade!

Date of experience: July 2016
1  Thank kb0y0
Reviewed July 12, 2016 via mobile

I had booked my tour before arriving in Belgrade and had learned a little of Serbian culture before we left. My guide Miljan arrived at my hotel on time for our trip down the Danube by road. I was very excited to see Goulbac Fortress and Lepenski Vir along with the Iron Gate. I had some knowledge of Lepenski Vir but not so much on the other two stops. Miljan was more very knowledgable on all of these areas and also the areas along the way. A lot of the time we discussed the history of Serbia, there was a lot that I did not know about. He explained in depth Serbia's place in both ancient and modern history and I'm very glad I booked him for the tour. It was very much an eye-opener for me as I have a keen interest in both human history and natural history and Miljan had an extensive knowledge of both. His kind and open nature was one of the highlights, we discussed our families, education and general life experience. He has a fantastic music collection to boot. For lunch we visited the Vlach community for lunch in the mountains and had amazing homegrown food and wine. If you are going to Serbia I would highly recommend booking Miljan as your guide as there are many guides within Belgrade, however he specialises more in the overall Serbian countryside and even if you have not much time there are day tours available where you will learn a lot more about Serbia other than just Belgrade. It is well worth the time!

Date of experience: June 2016
3  Thank Kate H
Reviewed June 13, 2016

The Golubac fortress and the view of the river Danube at the Iron Gate are worth to see. The lunch in Kapetan Misin Breg was so tasty and the view was so impressive. We recommend Serbian Private Tours for that tour. Miljan Miljević who was so kind and also had a fluent English was our guide.

Date of experience: May 2016
Reviewed June 11, 2016

This is a long drive for a full day tour and you spend a lot of time in the car, but the program is very good with a variety of things to do, the Goluvac fortress is been restored so it is not much to see, but Lepinski Vir and the Iron Gates are very nice things to see. The driver/guide was a great guy, very friendly and helpful although he was not your standard guide, more like an informed driver. But we really liked it

Date of experience: June 2016