Open today: 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM

Book in advance
from
$182.99
per adult
Check availabilityView full product details

Ways to Experience Serbian Private Tours
from $78.88
from $182.93
from $103.36
More Info
All reviews wine tour day tour national park professional camera small family owned serbian wine his passion beautiful country wonderful trip great pictures his knowledge historical sites excellent tour rich history interesting information great host belgrade tour
Sort and selected filters
Sort Filter
Reviewed December 6, 2015

I and another friend booked with Serbian Private Tours for the “Royal Town Topola and Oplenac Mausoleum” tour package. Miljan, our guide, called our hotel the night before the tour to confirm the pick-up time. He was very punctual – he arrived at the hotel even before the agreed time with a nice and spotless car – which made me feel like a VIP.

Our trip to Topola was really interesting and never had dull moments. Miljan is very knowledgeable and really fun to be with. I was impressed with his excellent English. He took us to the Oplenac complex (with Karadorde’s monument, the Konak/residence, King Peter’s House and the Mausoleum), Royal Winery and 2 other awesome wineries (Aleksandrovic and Arsenijevic).

Miljan is very versatile. Knowing that we love to take photos, he was very accommodating and gave us a lot of time to take photos. The next day, he sent us a link to access the photos he took during the tour. He even created a picture postcard (brilliant souvenir) which I really liked.

Miljan took us to Hunters Paradise and had an amazing lunch and great conversations. After dropping us at the hotel, we even got Slatko (sweet) from Miljan - which gave a special touch to the whole day tour.

It was a wonderful and memorable tour and I definitely recommend Miljan to anyone visiting Serbia.

Date of experience: December 2015
2  Thank ChileUp
Reviewed November 17, 2015

The Topola tour was a great tour through history, combined with amazing scenery, good wine and delicious Serbian food.
Mijlan's passion and pride made the experience more enjoyable. His attention to details and little souvenirs made it more special.
Highly recommended!!

Date of experience: November 2015
2  Thank issa600
Reviewed November 12, 2015

Miljan took me to visit the Felix Romuliana site, providing great info throughout. If you enjoy Roman history, then this is a very fascinating tour. After his guided tour, I was able to just walk around and explore before we headed to the next stop. Unlike some other Roman sites I've been to, you can mostly walk wherever you want, which was nice to be able to see things in as much detail as you like. In addition to the site itself, we went across the beautiful Serbian countryside where Miljan also provided great background info on the region's history and Serbia in general. After visiting the site, he took me to a few other locations, including a stop for some delicious, authentic Serbian food. Miljan is a great tour guide and provided a very enjoyable experience!

Date of experience: November 2015
Reviewed November 10, 2015 via mobile

Miljan showed us the cultural aspect, natural beauties, and very good gastronomic experience in the country-side of Servia! I will come back again!

Date of experience: July 2015
Reviewed November 5, 2015

We had a wonderful time touring the Fruska Gora region w Vladislav. He was thoughtful and informative and sensitive to how long we wanted to stay at each site. The day was perfect...can't wait to do another tour on my next trip to Serbia.

Date of experience: October 2015