Open today: 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM

Book in advance
from
$182.99
per adult
Check availabilityView full product details

Ways to Experience Serbian Private Tours
from $78.88
from $182.93
from $103.36
More Info
All reviews wine tour day tour professional camera small family owned serbian wine beautiful country his passion great pictures his knowledge historical sites excellent tour rich history interesting information great host belgrade tour monasteries winery
Sort and selected filters
Sort Filter
Reviewed November 3, 2015

The only thing I regret about my Zlatibor tour with Miljan is that it didn't last much longer. I had a terrific time seeing beautiful places and learning a lot about Serbia, its culture and people and will leave this country feeling enriched. As Miljan explained to me, he doesn't see himself so much as a guide but as a host, and he proved it. While he showed me a little part of his country, I both felt like I was having great fun with an old friend, while still learning so much background info that books and the internet alone couldn't provide.
I can't imagine that you would find a more professional, knowledgeable person with a real passion for his country to show it to you ... and it comes along with meeting a very kind, special person who'll go out of his way to make you happy and your trip unforgettable. Hvala, MiljanE :)

Date of experience: October 2015
3  Thank Berni1002
Reviewed October 3, 2015

Miljan is a delightful guide and extremely knowledgeable about his country and ours. We toured with him to fabulous sights in Belgrade. Miljan also included special "off the beaten track" requests and took us to a lovely cafe. Our day ended at a superb ethnic Serbian restaurant.
Miljan is a wonderful driver and on the 2nd day drove us to Kula, a city where we have family roots. He was able to locate the people that helped us discover family information. We could not have done this without Miljan's help. On the way back to Belgrade, we stopped at a farm that was celebrating a "Bean Festival" where we enjoyed another great Serbian meal.
We had a wonderful experience with this delightful gentleman and would recommend Serbian Private Tours and Miljan Miljevic to any traveler.
Judy & Gery, Wisconsin, USA

Reviewed October 2, 2015

I was in Belgrade with my daughter and Serbian Day Tours offered two wonderful guided tours with excelent service. I will surely contact them in my next visits to Serbia, because they really know which part of Serbia to show you.

Reviewed September 22, 2015

This company is highly rated on Tripadvisor and I agree with that. We took the "Belgrade for Beginners" tour. We were driven around the city by our very knowledgable and personable tour guide Dana stopping at various places and all the while getting interesting commentary about the city and its history. I highly recommend this tour and especially recommend our tour guide Dana.

4  Thank John L
Reviewed September 19, 2015 via mobile

From the initial inquiry to the post-trip follow-up, our experience was outstanding by any standards.

We were interested in a day trip to Djerdap, and the response to our initial inquiry was prompt and precise. The Serbian Private Tours web site is fantastic! Informative, full of great pictures, maps, and useful trip itineraries. The online booking and payment went smoothly, and again, the confirmation email followed very quickly.

Miljan was our guide for the day. He picked us up in the morning, and we set off on a great day trip which lasted about 10 hours during which we covered about 500 km and had several great stops along the way.

Miljan speaks excellent English and is very knowledgeable, professional and friendly. The highlights of our trip were Lepenski Vir, an impressive Mesolithic archaeological site, and the lunch we had at Kapetan Misin breg (a great alternative to a conventional restaurant). The scenery around us was a continuous highlight - Djerdap gorge is stunning!

Within a couple of days of the trip, Miljan emailed us a link to the photos he took as a memento of our day out. Another nice touch, one of many.

What Miljan and his company offer is very special because it's clear that a lot of thought and care go into it first. Serbian Private Tours know Serbia and love Serbia, and it shows. We look forward to another great trip next summer!

3  Thank klopakabana