Open today: 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM

Book in advance
from
$182.99
per adult
Check availabilityView full product details

Ways to Experience Serbian Private Tours
from $78.88
from $182.93
from $103.36
More Info
All reviews wine tour day tour national park professional camera small family owned serbian wine his passion beautiful country wonderful trip great pictures his knowledge historical sites excellent tour rich history interesting information great host belgrade tour
Sort and selected filters
Sort Filter
Reviewed October 2, 2015

I was in Belgrade with my daughter and Serbian Day Tours offered two wonderful guided tours with excelent service. I will surely contact them in my next visits to Serbia, because they really know which part of Serbia to show you.

Reviewed September 22, 2015

This company is highly rated on Tripadvisor and I agree with that. We took the "Belgrade for Beginners" tour. We were driven around the city by our very knowledgable and personable tour guide Dana stopping at various places and all the while getting interesting commentary about the city and its history. I highly recommend this tour and especially recommend our tour guide Dana.

4  Thank John L
Reviewed September 19, 2015 via mobile

From the initial inquiry to the post-trip follow-up, our experience was outstanding by any standards.

We were interested in a day trip to Djerdap, and the response to our initial inquiry was prompt and precise. The Serbian Private Tours web site is fantastic! Informative, full of great pictures, maps, and useful trip itineraries. The online booking and payment went smoothly, and again, the confirmation email followed very quickly.

Miljan was our guide for the day. He picked us up in the morning, and we set off on a great day trip which lasted about 10 hours during which we covered about 500 km and had several great stops along the way.

Miljan speaks excellent English and is very knowledgeable, professional and friendly. The highlights of our trip were Lepenski Vir, an impressive Mesolithic archaeological site, and the lunch we had at Kapetan Misin breg (a great alternative to a conventional restaurant). The scenery around us was a continuous highlight - Djerdap gorge is stunning!

Within a couple of days of the trip, Miljan emailed us a link to the photos he took as a memento of our day out. Another nice touch, one of many.

What Miljan and his company offer is very special because it's clear that a lot of thought and care go into it first. Serbian Private Tours know Serbia and love Serbia, and it shows. We look forward to another great trip next summer!

3  Thank klopakabana
Reviewed September 18, 2015

We spent a weekend in Petrovaradin and Miljan was our guide for a tour of Fruška Gora, its monasteries and Sremski Carlovci. Both my husband and I could not walk long distances and this tour was easy on us. The monasteries are very nice and we even witnesses a baptism ceremony in one of the churches. The day ended with a meal at the winery which was very good home cooking. This was a nice and easy tour even though the weather was not very collaborative.
Miljan took pictures of us during the trip. They waited for us upon our return to the States. It was a very nice gesture on his side and very nice remembrance of our trip.

2  Thank Laurence R
Reviewed September 7, 2015

Dana took me around Belgrade for a daytrip around the city. She is very knowledgeable about the city and Serbian history. It was a really great day and she and Miljan really facilitated a great tour. I'd highly recommend this company!!

5  Thank A4727JCandrews